Posted by 5378430019306945986 on Nov 11, 2014

Havn't noticed any results after 5 weeks of taking this product. I have started my second bottle of these and the only difference I feel is decreased appetite. I have not experienced any increased mental stimulation or trouble sleeping.

No fat burning.

Posted by 4998413820675525348 on Feb 27, 2015

Due to a back injury, I haven't been to the gym for the last 3 months. I bought this in the hopes it would suppress my appetite and it did BUT only with sugar cravings. So I was naturally NOT bloated. But then, I didn't really lose weight. So even if I walk around all day because of work and do light exercises, I didn't lose any body fat at all. Waste of money.

Posted by 4656503571519691023 on Aug 13, 2016

I'm a little bit confused regarding this product as I feel mood changes after using it which vanished just by stopping taking these caps. This is my first week use, looking forward to see its effect. I guess also that it raises my BP and can see micro nose bleeding after blowing, just be careful if you decided to buy it.

No weight loss but reduced in stomach fats

Posted by 5703887392941694630 on Oct 26, 2016

I realised that this is a plant based fat loss supplement and therefore, the process is not as effective as most fat burners. I do not lose weight at all. But I see that my waistline has reduced from 31" to 29" (which is what I would have wanted). My muffin top has also reduced and there are no side effects. I am not sure if I would recommend this to anyone unless she wants a safe fat burner. After taking the pill, my heartbeat increases BUT I take this 30 mins before my workout and it helps. I also take this fat burner with BCAA (I consume BCAA during and after workouts) so it helps to keep my energy up. That's all there is.