Have a Spirulina Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Jan 05, 2011

Easy to use. Taste is okay just blended in water . I prefer to add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk), blend for a few seconds, then add banana and 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (blueberries, pineapple, etc). Excellent taste when blended this way.

Powder good for sneaking into food!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I got this to try and give my daughter better nutrients in her food since 3 year olds are notoriously picky eaters. Spirulina definitely beats vitamins hands down. Powdered form spirulina is easy to add into soups, shakes and other food. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Banana Chocolate Smoothies, try 'em!!

Posted by 4871463757888477855 on May 16, 2016

As a vegan, Spirulina+Chlorella in my smoothies is a real nice and easy way to up my iron intake, which is personally very important to my body. Nut butters, bananas, and cocoa/cacao powders mask the taste of anything if you really can't stomach the stuff(add some mint if you crazy). Oddly enough, I really believe the subtle sea flavor adds to the richness of the chocolate. Honestly I'm just here to brag about my yummy breakfast, tastes and feels so good.

the best

Posted by 101010011 on May 15, 2010

this has the best flavor and consistency of any spirulina that i have tried. helps with my anemia

Nutrex

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Sep 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product ! I like Parry Spirulina as well, but I get less flatulence of Nutrex Spirulina. I think Cyanotech/Nutrex should be proud of their product, it feels safe and natural.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jun 17, 2010

doesn't taste horrid, mixes well and of course it is the best make and very good for you.

5 stars. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 03, 2016

My most memorable experience was when I broke a 20-day water fast. For the first 2 days I tried freshly juiced organic fruits. The sugar was way too intense and it didn't feel right for my body. Then I tried a spirulina & water drink. It was amazing! The blood in my body literally vibrated and tingled! I had never experienced my blood tingling before - it was awesome! And my energy levels soared within minutes. I could feel the spirulina nourish my blood while also cleanse it. Nutrex sources their spirulina in Hawaii!!

The best spirulina powder, but doesn't mix as well as I'd like

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

Spirulina is amazing, and this is the best powder you can buy. My only complaint is that it doesn't mix as well as I'd like it to in juice, but that's probably the fault of spirulina in general.

great product at the best price!

Posted by 5205122176473667494 on Dec 15, 2015

seriously this thing is triple at whole foods. i almost spit out my 8 dollar smoothie...

happy with product

Posted by 4931974124049975822 on Aug 21, 2012

tastes fine to me. if you enjoy the taste of sea vegetables, you can handle this. I can't be the only one who thinks a good, quality spirulina actually tastes good- it has a nice sweet ocean taste to it. too soon to say if it's doing anything health wise, only time will tell!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »