Have a Spirulina Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Jan 05, 2011

Easy to use. Taste is okay just blended in water . I prefer to add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk), blend for a few seconds, then add banana and 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (blueberries, pineapple, etc). Excellent taste when blended this way.

Powder good for sneaking into food!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I got this to try and give my daughter better nutrients in her food since 3 year olds are notoriously picky eaters. Spirulina definitely beats vitamins hands down. Powdered form spirulina is easy to add into soups, shakes and other food. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Nutrex

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Sep 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product ! I like Parry Spirulina as well, but I get less flatulence of Nutrex Spirulina. I think Cyanotech/Nutrex should be proud of their product, it feels safe and natural.

the best

Posted by 101010011 on May 15, 2010

this has the best flavor and consistency of any spirulina that i have tried. helps with my anemia

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jun 17, 2010

doesn't taste horrid, mixes well and of course it is the best make and very good for you.

The best spirulina powder, but doesn't mix as well as I'd like

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

Spirulina is amazing, and this is the best powder you can buy. My only complaint is that it doesn't mix as well as I'd like it to in juice, but that's probably the fault of spirulina in general.

Banana Chocolate Smoothies, try 'em!!

Posted by 4871463757888477855 on May 16, 2016

As a vegan, Spirulina+Chlorella in my smoothies is a real nice and easy way to up my iron intake, which is personally very important to my body. Nut butters, bananas, and cocoa/cacao powders mask the taste of anything if you really can't stomach the stuff(add some mint if you crazy). Oddly enough, I really believe the subtle sea flavor adds to the richness of the chocolate. Honestly I'm just here to brag about my yummy breakfast, tastes and feels so good.

Great

Posted by 4893410272865345332 on Feb 17, 2015

I recommend this product as a fantastic supplement.

seems to be very good and even the taste is ok

Posted by 4671263467565062692 on May 13, 2015

you can put high amount in miso soups. Only thing is I would appreciate Nutrex to publish a report about potential toxins like heavy metals tho (which I hope are not in the Spirulina!)

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, Powder, 5 oz (142 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 09, 2015

Very good buy to add to our diet (we add it into salads). I can certainly recommend this product from Nutrex.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »