Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, Powder, 5 oz (142 g)

Have a Spirulina Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Jan 05, 2011

Easy to use. Taste is okay just blended in water . I prefer to add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk), blend for a few seconds, then add banana and 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (blueberries, pineapple, etc). Excellent taste when blended this way.

Powder good for sneaking into food!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I got this to try and give my daughter better nutrients in her food since 3 year olds are notoriously picky eaters. Spirulina definitely beats vitamins hands down. Powdered form spirulina is easy to add into soups, shakes and other food. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

the best

Posted by 101010011 on May 15, 2010

this has the best flavor and consistency of any spirulina that i have tried. helps with my anemia

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jun 17, 2010

doesn't taste horrid, mixes well and of course it is the best make and very good for you.

Nutrex

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Sep 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product ! I like Parry Spirulina as well, but I get less flatulence of Nutrex Spirulina. I think Cyanotech/Nutrex should be proud of their product, it feels safe and natural.