Have a Spirulina Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2597391 on Jan 05, 2011

Easy to use. Taste is okay just blended in water . I prefer to add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk), blend for a few seconds, then add banana and 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (blueberries, pineapple, etc). Excellent taste when blended this way.

Powder good for sneaking into food!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I got this to try and give my daughter better nutrients in her food since 3 year olds are notoriously picky eaters. Spirulina definitely beats vitamins hands down. Powdered form spirulina is easy to add into soups, shakes and other food. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

the best

Posted by 101010011 on May 15, 2010

this has the best flavor and consistency of any spirulina that i have tried. helps with my anemia

Nutrex

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Sep 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product ! I like Parry Spirulina as well, but I get less flatulence of Nutrex Spirulina. I think Cyanotech/Nutrex should be proud of their product, it feels safe and natural.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jun 17, 2010

doesn't taste horrid, mixes well and of course it is the best make and very good for you.

The best spirulina powder, but doesn't mix as well as I'd like

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

Spirulina is amazing, and this is the best powder you can buy. My only complaint is that it doesn't mix as well as I'd like it to in juice, but that's probably the fault of spirulina in general.

It's good..

Posted by Reviewer2737065 on Feb 21, 2011

But no different than any other spirulina. Save yourself the worry and purchase a lb of this stuff for a price not much high than this.

Nutrex Spiruline Pacifica 5oz

Posted by 5112911324507736871 on Aug 04, 2012

First time with iHerb and using this product. Both are great. Will buy again. Bought this brand due to reviews and it was recommended by other sites advising using a Spirulina from the Pacific ocean or Hawaii area.

happy with product

Posted by 4931974124049975822 on Aug 21, 2012

tastes fine to me. if you enjoy the taste of sea vegetables, you can handle this. I can't be the only one who thinks a good, quality spirulina actually tastes good- it has a nice sweet ocean taste to it. too soon to say if it's doing anything health wise, only time will tell!

liker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gjør godt for kroppen. kjøper igjen

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »