great product at the best price!

Posted by 5205122176473667494 on Dec 15, 2015

seriously this thing is triple at whole foods. i almost spit out my 8 dollar smoothie...

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, Powder, 5 oz (142 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 09, 2015

Very good buy to add to our diet (we add it into salads). I can certainly recommend this product from Nutrex.

seems to be very good and even the taste is ok

Posted by 4671263467565062692 on May 13, 2015

you can put high amount in miso soups. Only thing is I would appreciate Nutrex to publish a report about potential toxins like heavy metals tho (which I hope are not in the Spirulina!)

Great

Posted by 4893410272865345332 on Feb 17, 2015

I recommend this product as a fantastic supplement.

Strange color but good taste

Posted by 4800900061260112001 on Dec 25, 2014

I love this food of perfection!

Good

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on May 29, 2014

So far felt the product has been good.

The best spirulina!

Posted by 4640471618565585501 on Apr 22, 2014

My husband and I are both very happy with this product. We did a lot of research into which manufacturer we would try, and this product is great in every way!

Powder good for sneaking into food!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I got this to try and give my daughter better nutrients in her food since 3 year olds are notoriously picky eaters. Spirulina definitely beats vitamins hands down. Powdered form spirulina is easy to add into soups, shakes and other food. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

The best tasting spirulina

Posted by mikeeey on Feb 21, 2014

I have tried many brands of spirulina. Some taste awful, some taste a bit less awful and this one is quite good. Since I got used to spirulina, I really like the taste. I like just to eat a teaspoon although it glues to my teeth :), but it tastes better than diluted in water.

I like

Posted by 5308008206653742125 on Dec 18, 2013

The smell is a little strong but I get over that by mixing it with keifer, vanilla, and almond milk before pouring it onto my granola in the morning. I find I have more energy and it keeps me fuller longer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »