Good berry POWER

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 22, 2013

I tried this as I experienced some blood with stool and read black raspberry heals the colon. I've been using a heaped teaspoon in a smoothie each day for 6 weeks. No more colon issue and feel great improvement in my digestive system which has flowed to overall increased wellbeing. I felt the black raspberry was very healing to my body. This is a arelly nice product. In a cardboard container which seems to preserve its natural energy. Only tried it once and buying it a 2nd time. Quite special!

Black raspberries

Posted by Springtime on Jul 20, 2013

Black Raspberries are rich in ellagic acid, anthocyanins and antioxidants, and have superior health benefits. They provide an excellent source of rutin. Rutin is a bioflavonoid – compound that is similar in composition to vitamin C. Rutin is important because strengthens capillaries and has anti-inflammatory effect. My mom takes this product to treat her varicose veins, combines it with oatmeal or yogurt. She says this is excellent product that tastes really good. Recommend this product! Thanks.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The Healthiest Berry Product of All Time?

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Mar 09, 2014

If you Google or Bing search 'The Difference Between Black Raspberries and Blackberries', you will easily notice there is scientific information why you should eat BLACK RASPBERRIES. Black raspberries are one of the healthiest berries on the planet: They are lower in sugar than most berries and also contain a lot of fiber (around 8 grams per cup). They contain large amounts of anthocyanins, and around three times the antioxidants found in blackberries. They are also one of the most well-researched berries, especially in the area of CANCER prevention.

Good powder

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on Jun 01, 2013

I started taking this powder because Dr Oz spoke highly of it. I mix it into a smoothie I the morning. I use a teaspoon or two rather than the serving size of 1 tablespoon. The can size is VERY. small, maybe 4 inches high. However, for me, it works well. If I'm not going to be home to make a smoothie, I put this powder, fiber, chia, and protein powder in a baggie. Then I dump it into a bottle of water and shake. Keeps me going a bit longer. The black raspberry adds a slight sweet/tart flavor to the mix.

great price for great product

Posted by 5190034882208649930 on Jun 26, 2012

well, of course you never know what to expect when you try something new. but hear all the rave about a product. this black raspberry powder is yummy. tastes great and is good for you! the price was especially nice compared to other sites for the same product.

After awhile it smells like paint thinner

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Nov 24, 2015

I have used about three-fourths of the jar over a few months. It now has a strong odor of paint thinner when I open the jar. I am throwing it away!

Black Raspberry - WOW

Posted by 4884100954795231126 on Sep 27, 2013

I love this product. I only use a quarter teaspoon in my smoothie each morning. I'm feeling good and have even lost a little weight.

A tasty and convenient way to get antioxidents

Posted by 5244354035535327401 on Sep 11, 2014

Black Raspberry Powder is so convenient, instead of swallowing a pill I can sprinkle a spoonful into smoothies and mix it into my yoghurt, making them even more tasty.

black raspberry

Posted by 5243526826532100716 on Oct 11, 2014

very good product!

Mr

Posted by 5033243345345938647 on Jan 13, 2015

Excellent product. I have been using for years. Flavor is very good, I use it in several different applications (drinks, shakes, toppings).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »