Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Great l-ascorbic powder

Posted by Reviewer1299563 on Aug 24, 2011

I bought the ascorbic acid powder to make my own vitamin c serum. I only mix it with purified water and make it fresh every time I use it because it is very unstable in water. The powder resolves instantly in water and so far the serum has done great on my skin. It fades my acne scars, evens out my tone and even give me a nice glow. I do not have to use any moisturizer after I apply the serum at night which is a super plus for my very acne-prone skin because I haven't found any moisturizer or lotion that won't break me out so far. I checked a few online store and my local whole food store and the price on iHerb is the best. I will definitely recommend to a friend and repurchase myself. Thank you iHerb for providing such a wonderful product!

Awsome product!!!

Posted by ZlatinVal on Mar 31, 2011

Very easy dissolved and boost my stamina! Thank to iHerb for the price! :)

I'll be a returning customer.

Posted by Reviewer1812342 on Apr 03, 2012

Recently, I reviewed the item which I bought: the NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid, as I was looking for other things to buy. I can say, that this ascorbic acid has been living up to my expectations, in every way. I've been using it for five weeks now, 1 gr in a glass of water, sometimes with a squirt of lemon juice, 3-4 times a day. For twenty years, I was a consultant, prescribing vitamins and minerals, and I know a lot af different vitamin-C products by now.

Additive for Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer1343680 on Apr 07, 2011

Good anti-aging face creams have this pure form of Vitamin C and cost 100's of dollars. The formula for the cream is simple, 1 of the ingredients calling for Ascorbic Acid. The crystals must be completely dissolved. They dont completely dissolve no matter what. It does work because I can feel the "sting" when applied and can see the difference in my skin. Please dont make your own cream until you have done much research. It can be damaging if not done correctly.

NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Nov 18, 2012

Such a good quality and good value for money. I make my own vitamin C serum.Noticed improvement just after few days.I mix half teaspoon vitamin C powder with 20 teaspoons distilled water in a small dark glass bottle(no metal).Keep it in my fridge,make fresh serum every week. before bedtime I apply the serum on my cleaned face and followed by my oils mix.I use the serum on my entire body as well before my homemade body moisturizer.I will always use it.