Ascorbic acid

Posted by 4955962661102685859 on Apr 18, 2016

Excellent product and very fast delivery. Thanks

i bought it for face mast influenced by youtube

Posted by 5071751434648696283 on Apr 07, 2016

Mistake for me,, not good to use for face, felt not natural and sticky.... i like pure natural things for face... 5 stars because I think it is good as suplement vit. C... I GUESS I NEED TO FIND WAY TO USE IT AS C VIT.

Great product

Posted by 5578230565357279678 on Apr 03, 2016

I take this every evening mixed in with a little bit of orange juice. It has a bit of a sour kick to it, but dissolves quite well in juice!

NutriBiotic Ascorbic Acid

Posted by 5603381643636464212 on Mar 17, 2016

Highly recommend this product. Using it for 18 months and have not had cold, sniffles, or respiratory issues at all! The taste is a shocker but you will get use to it. Great product. Use it and stay healthy

Best for us!

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Feb 24, 2016

I use this quite a lot and like a lot!

worth the price

Posted by 5633948372248862826 on Jan 18, 2016

Made my own vit c serum it works well and quantity is big

A very good product!!

Posted by 4777960030922466231 on Dec 13, 2015

I find it really good as it dissolves quickly in seconds and I take it daily with water. Though my skin has not been showing any extra healthy signs after using but I still think that it is a good product because effectiveness of a product depends on the skin of the person.

Great Product

Posted by 5355988653572275109 on Sep 20, 2015

I've tried several other brands of ascorbic acid powder and this one dissolves completely in orange juice. There is no residue left behind, so I know I'm getting all of it everytime. iHerb has the best price, as usual!

delivery

Posted by Reviewer1298981 on Sep 02, 2015

those products you (by ups) throwed away in the front door of the addresss i gave. (As they said) The rihgt way is not lieve the pack and go away. I must know who got it . By it was a old address and I told I herb that it was the wrong address. I Herb did nothing ! Nothing! How can I know how it is? I can't know how the products are ! I lost time telling I Herb ans UPS the rihgt addres explain the history but no one did anything to help me. Is discusting ! I lost my money and I dont trust I Herb anymore

Good Ascorbic Acid Product

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

Most of the ascorbic acid powders now are made from GMO corn, but I contacted the Nutribiotic company and they sent me the specifics on this product which showed it was NOT GMO. We use this product in our iced teas made with the flavored teas from Celestial Seasonings and Twinnings, then we add this ascorbic acid and some liquid stevia from NOW along with water and ice. It is very thirst quenching and delicious.