love it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 18, 2013

I use it mixed with glycerin. Wonderful

Very pleased!!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jun 28, 2013

I searched a long time for a vitamin C in the purest form, with no unnecessary components, such as this one, and with the best type of vitamin C source. Ascorbc acid is easy on the stomach, and in liquid form (when mixed with water or other liquids) is easily absorbed by the body. I use this product, along with "Country Life's Natural E-Complex" (as I've learned from my father, who is a doctor, that Vitamin C together with vitamin E is like saying 1(Vit C)+1(Vit E)=5(a much more powerful effect in the body when used together, rather then when either is used on it's own). Each time I feel a cold coming on, I take one dose of Vitamin C and one vitamin E, and by the next morning I feel great again! I absolutely recommend this product, and will continue to purchase it myself (although, the one I've got with likely last a very long time -it's 454g!!!)!

Quick dissolving in water, Easy to use

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Dec 06, 2013

Best vitamin C product for megadose. Quickly dissolving in water. According to the research, intake of 2g with every meal(6grams a day) can prevent many diseases including colon cancer, cardiovascular disease cos vit.C is a strong antioxidant. Just keep in mind to use with food and enough water, otherwise it can cause GI upset. Of course it is a kind of acid as its name says- ascorbic acid. Lowest price, but best product I have found. Highly recommended

NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Oct 05, 2012

Excellent, very happy.

Good stuff!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

This powder dissolves a bit better than others I've tried. I could be imagining it, but it also seems a bit milder in taste than other SUPER SOUR powders I've tried. I mix it with cranberry juice, water, and stevia for my own "Emergen-C" without all the added ingredients and sugars. My kids drink it up without complaining.

Ascorbic Acid (used for liposomal encapsulation)

Posted by 4883274060246449621 on Aug 27, 2012

Delivered quickly and as advertised. Using Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, and lecithin to make liposomally encapsulated vitamin C. Some good effects that I can tell right away (lower blood pressure, also worked well applied topically for dermatological issues) and should know more about other effects in a couple months after having blood work done.

Love it

Posted by 5676901011167680268 on Aug 29, 2012

I have discovered vit C in its powder form! Cannot say enough. Lots of different ways to use it, internally and externally. Do your research. You will be amazed!

Vitamin C

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

I stack some of these for the winter, along with the buffered forms - sodium ascorbate again from Nutribiotic. Although its sour, I find it better for sore throat as flushing them with a concentrated solution is like giving them acid rain.

pure vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I love pure Vit C powder. This bottle is big and lasts me a long time. I drink it with some cold water each day.

Special

Posted by Reviewer2574585 on Aug 25, 2013

In the stain prevention, health!