The best vitamin C formula I have found so far !

Posted by Reviewer1495522 on Mar 10, 2013

I have tested dozens of vitamin C formulas (buffered and non-buffered) and this one has the best noticeable boost effect on my body. My skin is better looking (less pimples and faster healing), I barely notice colds, and I feel much, MUCH more healthier ! The big plus is that it is additive free (no dubious stearic acid, magnesium stearate, etc.). The only drawbacks are that it doesn't dissolve easily and that the taste is so-so... An excellent supplement overall.

Depends how you intend on using it but it well for my intentions

Posted by Reviewer1641477 on Jul 18, 2013

Ive used this before as its the only product i know of that has ascorbic acid with bioflavonoids using powder to lower the price per mg. Used in combination to make it the most bioflavalaible form of vit c i add bicarb and lecithin granules. Taken in a large enough quantity replaces caffeine for effect and has also prevented a nasty cold i would have had caught from 3 of my colleagues that i work with in close confined proximity (dosed it every 1-2 hours for a day) Unless i can find the same product for cheaper else where iherb have definitely got a returning customer for this.

Dissolves easily when stirred

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Aug 28, 2013

I'm not sure if the reviewers did stir properly in water before ingestion, for mine they do dissolve, and quite easily too. I use normal temperature water and it has been 3-4 bottles since I first started. I like the fact that they don't use corn based Vit-C, and is clean, unlike other commercial Vit-C supplements. Keep it up, NutriBiotic! Oh yes, and it's with Bioflavonoids which is an important component for maximum absorption of Vit-C in our body. Best Vit-C product I've purchased so far.

Sourced from China

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on Dec 30, 2013

This product is sourced from China. My understanding is that all powdered vitamin C comes from China except for one brand. You can find it by doing an internet search.

Favorite Vitamin C

Posted by 5541955812575374091 on Apr 21, 2014

I had to find a good Vitamin C after I started mega dosing with it. I've battled with low stomach acid, so any time I tried buffered C I would get a bloated stomach ache. Straight ascorbic acid was sometimes too acidic, plus I wanted something with bioflavonoids. This is the only non-buffered C w/ bioflavonoids I've been able to find. I wish they had it in capsules, but the powder is fine. Best tasting C powder I've tried. Tastes fine in water. I have about 5g/day. Thank you!

Seems to work

Posted by newday on Aug 31, 2012

Doesn't dissolve as good as they claim. I put mine in a glass water bottle and shake well then it will stay in a suspension. Taste is at best OK. This is not my favorite way to get C and probably won't go this route again. Also I may be wrong but thing the C is a chemical C not a natural C

Good

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

Happy with the quality since I need vitamin C only without all the minerals that other brands have. Dissolve easily, taste acceptable and nice package but it upset my stomach, have to take it with sodium bicarbonate.

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Aug 03, 2010

I like this product as 1/4 Tsp. equals 1000 mg of C. This type is more absorbable and easier on the stomach too...

Aamzing product!

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 03, 2011

Non GMO vitamin C with bioflavanoids, great !!

Vitamin C with bioflavonoids

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013

Excellent product, more like nature intended, with the bioflavonoids included. I notice a difference in my face, more collagen being produced, I guess

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »