NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid with Antioxidant Bioflavonoids, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The best vitamin C formula I have found so far !

Posted by Reviewer1495522 on Mar 10, 2013

I have tested dozens of vitamin C formulas (buffered and non-buffered) and this one has the best noticeable boost effect on my body. My skin is better looking (less pimples and faster healing), I barely notice colds, and I feel much, MUCH more healthier ! The big plus is that it is additive free (no dubious stearic acid, magnesium stearate, etc.). The only drawbacks are that it doesn't dissolve easily and that the taste is so-so... An excellent supplement overall.

Dissolves easily when stirred

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Aug 28, 2013

I'm not sure if the reviewers did stir properly in water before ingestion, for mine they do dissolve, and quite easily too. I use normal temperature water and it has been 3-4 bottles since I first started. I like the fact that they don't use corn based Vit-C, and is clean, unlike other commercial Vit-C supplements. Keep it up, NutriBiotic! Oh yes, and it's with Bioflavonoids which is an important component for maximum absorption of Vit-C in our body. Best Vit-C product I've purchased so far.

Depends how you intend on using it but it well for my intentions

Posted by Reviewer1641477 on Jul 18, 2013

Ive used this before as its the only product i know of that has ascorbic acid with bioflavonoids using powder to lower the price per mg. Used in combination to make it the most bioflavalaible form of vit c i add bicarb and lecithin granules. Taken in a large enough quantity replaces caffeine for effect and has also prevented a nasty cold i would have had caught from 3 of my colleagues that i work with in close confined proximity (dosed it every 1-2 hours for a day) Unless i can find the same product for cheaper else where iherb have definitely got a returning customer for this.

Sourced from China

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on Dec 30, 2013

This product is sourced from China. My understanding is that all powdered vitamin C comes from China except for one brand. You can find it by doing an internet search.

Favorite Vitamin C

Posted by 5541955812575374091 on Apr 21, 2014

I had to find a good Vitamin C after I started mega dosing with it. I've battled with low stomach acid, so any time I tried buffered C I would get a bloated stomach ache. Straight ascorbic acid was sometimes too acidic, plus I wanted something with bioflavonoids. This is the only non-buffered C w/ bioflavonoids I've been able to find. I wish they had it in capsules, but the powder is fine. Best tasting C powder I've tried. Tastes fine in water. I have about 5g/day. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »