Good Source of Vitamin C and Bioflavinoids

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016

Nutribiotics provide good NON GMO products. This is a great way to get Vitamin C into our bodies without fillers. iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL Thanks!

Someone please help.....

Posted by Reviewer1608275 on Feb 13, 2016

Can someone please look at the powder in their bottle and tell me what the color is suposed to be...? I was expecting it to be white, but my bottle is more like a tan (khaki) color.... like a light brown. It has not been exposed to light or heat. Your answer is highly appreciated. Thank you!!

Non-GMO and a fine crystalin texture

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 10, 2015

The powder is very fine and did not give me a runny nose or congested sinuses like other vitamin C powders I've tried, and I believe it's because this one is NON-GMO! Will definitely re-order!

The best

Posted by 5650744074133711971 on Nov 05, 2014

Best vitamin C ever!Fast delivery,thank you iherb!

Recommended

Posted by Chamo87 on Jun 10, 2014

Good combination, and price/value

Favorite Vitamin C

Posted by 5541955812575374091 on Apr 21, 2014

I had to find a good Vitamin C after I started mega dosing with it. I've battled with low stomach acid, so any time I tried buffered C I would get a bloated stomach ache. Straight ascorbic acid was sometimes too acidic, plus I wanted something with bioflavonoids. This is the only non-buffered C w/ bioflavonoids I've been able to find. I wish they had it in capsules, but the powder is fine. Best tasting C powder I've tried. Tastes fine in water. I have about 5g/day. Thank you!

I think its good like 5 stars..

Posted by 4731489669567475873 on Jan 26, 2014

..but I have been using this only about two weeks taking with juice about one teaspoon. Haven't been sick yet or even feeling coming a flu..

Sourced from China

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on Dec 30, 2013

This product is sourced from China. My understanding is that all powdered vitamin C comes from China except for one brand. You can find it by doing an internet search.

NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid with Antioxidant Bioflavonoids, Crystalline Powder

Posted by 4856091068856140997 on Dec 18, 2013

Zingy

Vitamin C with bioflavonoids

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013

Excellent product, more like nature intended, with the bioflavonoids included. I notice a difference in my face, more collagen being produced, I guess

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »