Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Aug 24, 2013

Makes lots of foam, nice smell, mild for baby skin, what one can wish. Отлично пенится, приятный запах, не сушит кожу ребенка

great product

Posted by Reviewer1981473 on Jul 03, 2012

It makes so good foam with such a small quantity! It's soft and nonirritating for my little daughter's skin. Love it. Recommend it.

The Best!

Posted by Hanne67 on Aug 03, 2012

I have been looking for a bubble bath with no Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) for some time, to my 3 year old son. He loves bubbles! Now I found it! This bubble bath give a lot of foam that stays in for a long time and have a fresh smell. It also leaves the skin soft and nice. Highly recommended!

This is great

Posted by Reviewer2692549 on Oct 19, 2012

Such a great bubblebath.. Makes alot of bubbels that lasta for a good while. It smells really, really good. Defenetly fresh fruit because it has this sweet and fresh scent to it. I use it myself, and also if I'm giving a bath to my baby cousins or nephews. Great for anyone with sensitive skin.

OUR FAVORITE!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

An awesome price on a 'clean' product! Doesn't bubble up quite as well as conventional products, but the safer ingredients make it well worth it- we just use a little extra. The smell is nice and fresh, but light. My kids are happy to get bubble bath again finally!!! Highly recommended.

My kid loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2047020 on Nov 22, 2013

Great smell, doesn't leave the marks on bathtub after.

Daughter loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Nov 20, 2010

Smells good and makes lots of bubbles, which, in the eyes of a two year old, is most important!!

Good Bubbles

Posted by Reviewer1686077 on Jun 17, 2010

This is such a good value. It smells great and bubbles up nicely. It's a great alternative to the expensive toddler products out there. This bubble bath is great for those extra dirty school days when the kid really needs to soak in the tub!

Good for kids and adults

Posted by Reviewer2167975 on Oct 08, 2008

I have used this for years, since my kids were small. They like it as it is non-irritating, and I like it as well. It is good for people who are allergic to very strongly scented products. It has a very mild scent.

Ramono512