NutriBiotic, Bubble Bath, Non-Soap, Fresh Fruit, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

The Best!

Posted by Hanne67 on Aug 03, 2012

I have been looking for a bubble bath with no Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) for some time, to my 3 year old son. He loves bubbles! Now I found it! This bubble bath give a lot of foam that stays in for a long time and have a fresh smell. It also leaves the skin soft and nice. Highly recommended!

This is great

Posted by Reviewer2692549 on Oct 19, 2012

Such a great bubblebath.. Makes alot of bubbels that lasta for a good while. It smells really, really good. Defenetly fresh fruit because it has this sweet and fresh scent to it. I use it myself, and also if I'm giving a bath to my baby cousins or nephews. Great for anyone with sensitive skin.

OUR FAVORITE!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

An awesome price on a 'clean' product! Doesn't bubble up quite as well as conventional products, but the safer ingredients make it well worth it- we just use a little extra. The smell is nice and fresh, but light. My kids are happy to get bubble bath again finally!!! Highly recommended.

very good products, relished

Posted by 5351971699162254206 on Jan 23, 2013

Very good foam. True bubbles disappear quickly, but we'll forgive him for the excellent quality and high volume. Composition excellent in the first place aloe, and as you can understand just fine, it seemed to me it smells like nuts

Fruity!

Posted by 5449467014112859997 on Feb 06, 2013

I think this bubble bath as a fruit smell to it. I bought it for my son, he loves loads of bubbles in his bath. This does the trick!