Good product

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Jul 27, 2013

Non GMO, buffered vit. C. Good value for money. Gives me extra energy, is of course good anti-oxidant and it contains a nice combinatiion with some essential minerals. Tastes good too.

Super Lemon-C Drink!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Oct 13, 2007

After spending $8 for 36 servings of another product, I am so glad to find Electro-C! At about $15 for 360 servings, it's a fantastic value, tastes great, and won't irritate your stomach. (If you live in a humid climate, keeping it in the fridge prevents any caking, down to the last spoonful.)

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1739409 on Oct 16, 2008

this is good-tasting, clean powdered vit c without all the sugar you find in the e-merg-en-c product. excellent afternoon boost, at an excellent price!

Taste good...

Posted by NatursKathy on Sep 18, 2008

For sure it has great flavor! I fuzz it more by dipping the wet tsp tip into baking soda. Added into club soda makes a great refreshment

Electro-c

Posted by Reviewer2015033 on Apr 03, 2007

i am so pleased you stock this item. It has answered my sluggish bowel problem, and my MD is very happy that I am using a natural product daily

NutriBiotic, Electro-C Buffered Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Nov 16, 2008

Oustanding product! Very absorbable and does not upset the stomach. Pleasant flavor without artificial ingredients or artificial sweeteners fround in most products. The poweder form makes it easy to take a high dose without the need to choke down multiple tablets each day.

Glowing skin!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 06, 2013

I'm taking at least 4 grams of this vitamin C along with 200mg of Hyaluronic Acid 6 days a week and my dry, flaky skin is cured!

from Pennsylvania

Posted by Reviewer1394762 on Aug 24, 2011

I have picky teenagers who are fussy with the taste of supplements, but they like this one because they said it tastes similar to a sports drink (gatorade). I like the added electrolytes. Also, the container lasts a long time.

Mild Taste

Posted by Reviewer2129037 on Aug 04, 2014

I do like the taste, not too sugary like it's competitors - I take this when I've had a hard day working outside and it does bring my energy levels and muscle twitches under control.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2352135 on Nov 07, 2007

It has very pure ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »