Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2386263 on Oct 11, 2011

This is a great product. I am a mother of several children, and after this product was recommended by several other "mom" friends, I bought this, and it does seem to help to help defend the family during flu season!

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), 90 Vegan Tablets (

Posted by Reviewer1046347 on Nov 02, 2011

These tablets were purchased on behalf of my son at the request of his naturopath. So I cannot give a personal review as such. But from what my son tells me he has been feeling much better in health since taking these tablets. It has strengthened his immune system. The only small complaint I have is that the dispatch time is slow to Australia.

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1453499 on Jun 15, 2009

This product is effective and I am hooked on it. I feel certain that it keeps me from getting sick. I have not had any colds or flus in a couple of years since taking this product. I recommend it highly.

Happy to find this product on your site

Posted by Reviewer3034738 on Sep 18, 2009

Great product for your immune system. Has kept my daughters and I healthy and free of sickness since we started. Now to find it at this website and the better price than the 1 store in town that carries this - life is good.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1067600 on Mar 22, 2009

I take this when I feel I am starting to catch a cold or just starting to feel sick. It works like a charm. I start to feel better the next day or avoid cathching the cold.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Feb 24, 2009

Great Product I take this at the first sign of any cold or flu. I believe it reduces the severity and time for recovery of illness.

great

Posted by Reviewer1158197 on Mar 16, 2008

great product

Lorie

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on May 01, 2008

Superb! This tackles sinus & flu , won't be without it!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jun 01, 2008

We used to only use this to cut down on the length of our colds and flus (works wonders!) but tried it recently for seasonal allergies and it helped a lot! Whenever I have an ailment, I try taking this for a few days and see if I get any relief - it's a wonderful catch-all for infections of any kind.

wouln't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a must have during cold and flu season. I had a school teacher friend tell me that she took one a day and even though her students were out sick a lot, she would never get sick. I tried taking it that way, and feel it is much more effective to only start taking it when you feel something coming on, rather than daily as a preventative. The trick it to start taking it when you know you are coming down with something...at the first hint of sinus pressure, sore throat, stuffy nose, body aches, whatever. And then you hit it hard! Take 4 a day until you feel perfectly fine, then a day or two after that. Taking one or two here and there won't do anything, but if you faithfully take 4 a day, your sickness will never fully develop, or be measuably more mild than everyone else. This has proven itself time and time again in my household of 5 kids and two adults. Everyone else will be missing school and work due to severe colds every year, but I never get sick, or get it very mildly for only a day. My hubby swears up and down that natural medicines are a crock, but always gets mad at me when I point out to him that if he'd take this stuff, he's have no more sick days in bed!