I can't live without this product and recommend highly to others!

Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012

Always on the sign of an illness I start this up and it makes a huge difference!

Take one a day and have good luck

Posted by 4890990185520892971 on Jun 11, 2012

I can't say that since I've been taking this stuff I get x amount fewer colds than before, but I'm on my second bottle and seem to have been in pretty good shape. I like that I only have to take one a day too. The pill isn't very large either.

Helps support the body's immune system.

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 16, 2012

I used to always get sick whenever I got on an airplane. Now I take Defense Plus, literally as a defense ... to boost my immune system whenever my body is going to be stressed either physically or mentally. I start taking it a week before a trip/stressor or as soon as I realize my immune system needs an extra boost and take for about 2 weeks. I haven not gotten sick after a flight since taking this. The ingredients in this product are excellent and really compliment each other for maximum effectiveness.

An amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer3071503 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been using and recommending Defense Plus for years. It's good for viral and bacterial infections. I recommend it to people when they have a cold or the flu or are exposed to sick people--it's an incredible preventative product. A must to take before an airplane trip to avoid the germs you inhale on the plane.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2634784 on Apr 03, 2012

very happy with this purchase but have not taken them long enough to really rate them on a long term basis

The entire series is good

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a good product, however I prefer the 125 mg plus complex.

Great Antibiotic!

Posted by Reviewer3105053 on Feb 01, 2012

This really helped my seasonal sinus infection remain "at bay". I also like the extra energy I get from the grapefruit.

good for healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2116535 on Feb 01, 2012

good for healthy!

A great weapon against colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2684462 on Jan 30, 2012

This product works for our family. At the first sign of sore throat or sniffles we start taking this and usually the symptoms promptly go away. Also, when people around us are ill we take this every day to avoid getting sick and it works most of the time. On those occasions when the illness does start to develop, symptoms do not last as long as what others around us experience. It works for us, so we will keep using it to keep ourselves healthy.

Infection killer

Posted by Reviewer1326019 on Jan 25, 2012

This is even better than the Grapfruit Seed Extract for killing infections.