NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

Immunity- Defenxe Plus

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Sep 17, 2008

Really good product to have around during cold and flu season. We use it and do not get sick very often.

Lorie

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on May 01, 2008

Superb! This tackles sinus & flu , won't be without it!

Love IT!

Posted by Reviewer2661389 on Nov 30, 2007

This product is wonderful! My husband and I have been taking it to offset a cold when we feel it coming on for over a year now and it works great! The sooner you start taking it the better. It's not to say you'll never catch a cold, but it helps you get over it so much quicker and less painfully. We don't even take it for the full 15 days...once your feeling better you can stop!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1281347 on Dec 18, 2007

We have used this as an immune booster for years now. Each time we begin to feel the itchy throat that indicates the onset of a virus, we begin the dosage, and rarely does a virus get very far...It is safe for children too, so if you can get a little one to swallow them (you might have to break them in half) you can avoid a lot of respiratory viruses.

DefensePlus WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Sep 24, 2009

Love this product and plan on keeping them in stock at home and when I go on trips. As soon as I feel my temperature rising I immediately take this and within a couple of hours I'm back to normal. I was watering my fruit trees yesterday evening and mosquitoes bit me in my arms and hand but the bites were not as itchy and went away within 2 hour!! This maybe because of Defense plus however I am also taking other high antioxidants and immune building herbs so can't say for sure. It feels good to know I have these on hand. This is also better than the plain GSE capsules but the liquid GSE is good to use for cuts or sore throat!!