Great Product Best Price on the web for it

Posted by 5544648557022893875 on May 11, 2016

I have been using this product for about 5 years. It works great during allergy season. My 8 year old who sufferers severely from pollen uses this product (1 tablet grounded with honey) to prevent her from wheezing. It also works well at the first sign of an illness such as "cold", it helps to nip it in the bud or reduce the healing time. Herbal first aid for me. Love it. iherb.com prices cant be beat so far and I am grateful for finding this site. Thanks again.

awesome stuff

Posted by 4816197304674756702 on Sep 28, 2016

received this just when i was feeling like i'd caught some cold germs off a flight - was feeling all sore-throaty but popped these 3 days in a row with some good sleep thrown into the mix and i'm all good again - no cold in the end! Fantastic!

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Dec 26, 2011

Very gooD!!!!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jan 11, 2012

I use this product when everyone starts taking flu shots. The minute I notice my system getting sore throat or sniffles, I start taking, Also use for if a urinary tract infection is starting. Great Product!

Infection killer

Posted by Reviewer1326019 on Jan 25, 2012

This is even better than the Grapfruit Seed Extract for killing infections.

GSE is a natural antibiotic for ReA

Posted by Reviewer2822707 on Mar 20, 2010

Helps control knee Pain in ReA

The entire series is good

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a good product, however I prefer the 125 mg plus complex.

An amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer3071503 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been using and recommending Defense Plus for years. It's good for viral and bacterial infections. I recommend it to people when they have a cold or the flu or are exposed to sick people--it's an incredible preventative product. A must to take before an airplane trip to avoid the germs you inhale on the plane.

I can't live without this product and recommend highly to others!

Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012

Always on the sign of an illness I start this up and it makes a huge difference!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Jun 20, 2012

Recommend this to all, and since I have been taking it have had no ills this winter. Can't find similar product in Australia so recommend to all Aussies to try. Very good price too.