Great buy.

Posted by 5416469145530450154 on Dec 16, 2014

Husband uses this and loves it. Great price at iHerb! NutriBiotic has a great line of products.

Great product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

Loving this toothpaste, gives a fresh and clean feeling without feeling like you're poisoning yourself!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1682906 on Oct 13, 2014

No bad no good i don like it

eewww flavour

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014

its all about the taste isn't it? have switched to Apagard an expensive japanese toothpaste that remineralises without flouride

WOW, JUST WOW

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 29, 2014

This is one of the best toothpastes that I've ever tried. I'll stick to it for a long time. Before this one, I used the one with neem and pomegranate from Himalaya Herbals, it was nice, but not as good as this ! several months later, I'm ordering it again ;)

I now enjoy brushing my teeth.

Posted by 4612936269816440470 on Feb 22, 2014

I've struggled with Canker Sores from time to time so I've tried most of the different common toothpastes available in regular shops. I have also tried to eliminate Fluorine, but asking for a Fluorine free toothpaste in a pharmacy will quickly make you realize that Fluorine is a religion. Since I started using this toothpaste (over a month now), I've never had a Canker Sore. It is both comfortable and enjoyable to brush my teeth now. I'm also noticing whiter teeth (must be the Baking Soda). So far, it is the best toothpaste I've used. I bought 2, but gave away the other to someone who deserves a better toothpaste than what you normally get in shops.

Superb Dental Gel

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 13, 2013

I had been looking for something to replace using the Arm & Hammer peroxide and baking soda toothpaste. My search is over. I dearly love this dental gel. Makes mouth feel fantastic and super clean. I love the texture and the taste. I am hooked!!!

Received the item nicely pack

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Oct 30, 2013

Received the item nicely pack.

Whitens better than the powders I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

The taste is better too and it doesn't hurt my gums. I was searching for a tooth cleaner that did not have the harmful ingredients that most toothpaste do. Especially xylitol. This one is xylitol free...yay!

One of the BEST!!!

Posted by Recept on Jun 14, 2013

The soothing toothpaste makes mouth, gums & tongue feel clean. It has baking soda and natural antibacterial ingredients to really clean your teeth, it's all natural, and iherb has the cheapest price. I would recommend it to anyone.