So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer1414450 on Nov 23, 2009

Too early to tell if it's going to be effective in the long run, but we've used it in 2 cases: 1. Itchiness inside ear- my Dad says his ear is much less itchy, and I don't see him rubbing it so often anymore. I'm guessing that the itchiness could be due to fungal overgrowth/ infection. Grapefruit seed extract and tea tree oil are both anti-fungals and could be what's stopping the fungal itch. 2. My sister had an uneven pressure inside her ear for a few days, which would lead to dizzy spells. She has been using it for a couple of days now and says it's helped some.

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops,

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

used for years for minor ear infections.

This product works better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer1038252 on Sep 01, 2009

I was looking for something to help me. I was told I had swimmer's ear, but I don't swim! I just know my ears are very dry,scaly and itchy. I have tried different products before. I want to use a bit longer before I call it a success.

Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 17, 2008

This is an okay product,but I find that tea tree oil works better for my ear pain and infections.

Ok+

Posted by Reviewer2203129 on Jul 20, 2011

Works ok if you don't have too much otit. Good for moisturizing.

nutribotic ear drops

Posted by Reviewer1133204 on Oct 07, 2011

Provides mild relief to ear itchiness.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer3359614 on Dec 10, 2011

I haven't tried them yet, but I like nutriBiotic

not easy to use

Posted by 4864267476826744810 on Oct 27, 2013

the liquid is very thick and it takes along time untill u can put a drop in the ear.

pretty good

Posted by 5092191231816312200 on May 22, 2014

My ear seems to get a bit better when i use this, but it doesn't really take away swelling or pain if you have that problem. It just seems to help clear up the infection after using it for a few days religiously.

Not so easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Jan 18, 2010

It seems to be effective but it is not easy to get in to the ear. I wish it had a dropper.