NutriBiotic, Ear Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Works, but sorta messy

Posted by Reviewer1682184 From California on Sep 21, 2012

I had both an outer ear fungal infection (which resulted from previous antibiotic use for a bacterial infection) plus eustachian tube inflammation in one ear. This stuff brought me relief on both counts within a day or so. It's sticky/gooey due to the glycerine, and you might find sticky glycerine working its way out of your ear mid-day at work. The messiness wasn't a deal breaker, but I read that sometimes grapefruit seed extract is contaminated with pharmaceutical-style antibiotics, so I wasn't comfortable using this for an extended period. (I know nothing about whether the grapefruit seed extract in this is pure; I simply can't tell and am only being cautious.) While this is great for an acute situation, I found that using vinegar and alcohol twice a day (granted, for a much longer period in my case) also worked.

So Warm!

Posted by LoveLife From Switzerland on Sep 29, 2012

Must be a really nice stuff for people suffering from acute otitis. Makes the ear really warm. However, it did not soothe my itchy ears and did not slow down the overproduction of wax as was promised.

This product works better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer1038252 From Pennsylvania on Sep 01, 2009

I was looking for something to help me. I was told I had swimmer's ear, but I don't swim! I just know my ears are very dry,scaly and itchy. I have tried different products before. I want to use a bit longer before I call it a success.

Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2787303 From Arkansas on Nov 17, 2008

This is an okay product,but I find that tea tree oil works better for my ear pain and infections.

Not good for my purpose

Posted by Reviewer3222410 From North Carolina on Jul 25, 2012

Didn't help with ringing in ears