Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Dec 29, 2009

Really cleans the ears!

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Jan 06, 2010

Very good result. Helped my itchy ears. A little viscous to apply. I had to increse the diameter of the hole.

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops,

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

used for years for minor ear infections.

ok to soften

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Mar 16, 2010

not good for ear ache, though. i used it for days to soften the wax for easier removal, but my ear aches continued. i went back to my sweet oil with garlic

Doesn't help

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

It just makes the ears oily, doesn't provide any significant relief to itch or help with clearing out gunk.

Soothing for kids and dogs :)

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

I use these ear drops for my son who has problems with excessive wax in his ears. We also use it for our yellow lab, who suffers from periodic ear infections. Everyone is happier in our house thanks to Nutribiotic!

Good means. Хорошее средство.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

Ear drops. Prevent emergence of jams. Help to reduce a seroobrazovaniye in ears. Consistence geleobrazny. Smells as a tea tree a little. Very much it is useful for who has problems with ears. I simply dug in in ears. And it is possible to wet simply a wadded stick and to process inside. As the bonus - cleans peelings. Ушные капли. Предотвращают появление пробок. Помогают сократить серообразование в ушах. Консистенция гелеобразная. Немного пахнет чайным деревом. Очень пригодится для тех, у кого есть проблемы с ушами. Я просто закапывала в уши. А можно просто намочить ватную палочку и обработать внутри. Как бонус - убирает шелушения. Хорошее средство.

Another great product!

Posted by 5698539600347614460 on Oct 11, 2012

I had awful pain in both ears together with extra wax production (gross, I know). After one use, I already noticed an improvement. As I suffer from sensitive ears (pool, flights, or just for 'fun') for years, I just found my holy grail!!!

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1427771 on Dec 13, 2012

Was effective in healing my ear ache with one dose. I did have to have someone help me apply it though.

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2649281 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been using them for about 12 years now and they work amazing. I bought 2 bottles for my nieces as gifts when they had babies. (I have 7 kids and never have had to use antibiotics for ear infections for them.)