fingers crossed

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

my 15 month old came down with his first (and hopefully last) ear/sinus infection last month. the ent dr put my son on antibiotics which he seems to get better but the dr. said there was still fluid trapped in his ear. after a month of antibiotics, the dr. said the fluid was still there and wanted to continue the meds as a preventative of another infection happening. my son was getting noticeably run down from all the meds so i stopped the western meds and started putting these drops in his ears 3x/day along with some immune system building herbs. after 4 days, he finally seems to be getting better and doesn't have a runny nose for the first time in weeks!

good stuff

Posted by OksanaM on Jul 25, 2013

helps through the night, though a bit oily, so you need to care not to stain pillowcase

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Jan 06, 2010

Very good result. Helped my itchy ears. A little viscous to apply. I had to increse the diameter of the hole.

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops,

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

used for years for minor ear infections.

ok to soften

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Mar 16, 2010

not good for ear ache, though. i used it for days to soften the wax for easier removal, but my ear aches continued. i went back to my sweet oil with garlic

Doesn't help

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

It just makes the ears oily, doesn't provide any significant relief to itch or help with clearing out gunk.

Good means. Хорошее средство.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

Ear drops. Prevent emergence of jams. Help to reduce a seroobrazovaniye in ears. Consistence geleobrazny. Smells as a tea tree a little. Very much it is useful for who has problems with ears. I simply dug in in ears. And it is possible to wet simply a wadded stick and to process inside. As the bonus - cleans peelings. Ушные капли. Предотвращают появление пробок. Помогают сократить серообразование в ушах. Консистенция гелеобразная. Немного пахнет чайным деревом. Очень пригодится для тех, у кого есть проблемы с ушами. Я просто закапывала в уши. А можно просто намочить ватную палочку и обработать внутри. Как бонус - убирает шелушения. Хорошее средство.

Another great product!

Posted by 5698539600347614460 on Oct 11, 2012

I had awful pain in both ears together with extra wax production (gross, I know). After one use, I already noticed an improvement. As I suffer from sensitive ears (pool, flights, or just for 'fun') for years, I just found my holy grail!!!

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1427771 on Dec 13, 2012

Was effective in healing my ear ache with one dose. I did have to have someone help me apply it though.

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2649281 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been using them for about 12 years now and they work amazing. I bought 2 bottles for my nieces as gifts when they had babies. (I have 7 kids and never have had to use antibiotics for ear infections for them.)