Years' Experience

Posted by Reviewer2528727 on Aug 26, 2011

I've been using these eardrops on and off for several years, and they really work. They're easy to use, relieving, and healing. Love em.

review

Posted by Reviewer2599153 on Oct 31, 2008

Excellent. Fast delivery. Good service. This product works.

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2417987 on Apr 15, 2008

Worked great on my ear ache. Would highly recommend it

Helps stop ears from itching

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

This is a really nice product, helps to stop irritation inside the ears. I'm really happy I have it at hand.

Theeebest ear drops.

Posted by Reviewer2219913 on Apr 16, 2010

this ear drop is the best i have ever found on this earth.worked very effectivly Got total relief.

Relief with Regular use

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

I use this at night when in bed. Very helpful product for my ear itch. I find I do have to use it at least once every two days for continued relief. Was glad to receive it, and plan to buy another if need be because I wouldn't be without it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 18, 2011

This effectively stopped my ears from itching for a few days after just one use. I also have an intermittent ear ache which I think it is helping too.

Good!

Posted by Heidis on Aug 01, 2011

Thick and moisturising. At the same time it helps to our longtime earinfektion in our 6-year old dog. We have tried so many drugs already.

Works, but sorta messy

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I had both an outer ear fungal infection (which resulted from previous antibiotic use for a bacterial infection) plus eustachian tube inflammation in one ear. This stuff brought me relief on both counts within a day or so. It's sticky/gooey due to the glycerine, and you might find sticky glycerine working its way out of your ear mid-day at work. The messiness wasn't a deal breaker, but I read that sometimes grapefruit seed extract is contaminated with pharmaceutical-style antibiotics, so I wasn't comfortable using this for an extended period. (I know nothing about whether the grapefruit seed extract in this is pure; I simply can't tell and am only being cautious.) While this is great for an acute situation, I found that using vinegar and alcohol twice a day (granted, for a much longer period in my case) also worked.

Good for earache.