NutriBiotic, Ear Drops with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops,

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

used for years for minor ear infections.

ok to soften

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Mar 16, 2010

not good for ear ache, though. i used it for days to soften the wax for easier removal, but my ear aches continued. i went back to my sweet oil with garlic

Doesn't help

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

It just makes the ears oily, doesn't provide any significant relief to itch or help with clearing out gunk.

Thanks, now I'm DEAF

Posted by thesmellofsand on Apr 25, 2014

Tried this a couple of times for a stuffy ear; did nothing. Just tried it again, soon thereafter I experienced tinnitus in various forms, and now I am COMPLETELY DEAF in my left ear. Good thing I didn't do the other ear. I hope this will go away shortly and by itself. As someone with visual issues, losing my hearing is unacceptable, not to mention that it's freaking me out. I don't know whether this is a common issue with ear drops, but this is very disconcerting. I will try some home remedies and see if that resolves it. Update 25-04-14 (2 months later): Today I was diagnosed with idiopathic sudden unilateral sensorineural hearing loss by an ENT specialist. MRI and blood tests came up clean, my tympanum is intact, there's no fluid behind my ears. I am left with still this deafness resultant from using the eardrops, and vertigo, and my prognosis is that it is unlikely I will ever recover my hearing. Don't get me wrong; iHerb is great, but this product is clearly not, and potentially ototoxic it seems.

Soothing for kids and dogs :)

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

I use these ear drops for my son who has problems with excessive wax in his ears. We also use it for our yellow lab, who suffers from periodic ear infections. Everyone is happier in our house thanks to Nutribiotic!