NutriBiotic, Essential Electrolytes, 100 Vegan Capsules

NutriBiotic - perfect brand!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 10, 2013

We are trying second product of this brand and we just love them. They are of a high quality and standards and they are effective. This product is exactly what I and my man need after hard workouts. Otherwise we are feeling more sluggish and we can experience muscle, joint aches, especially at night. Other electrolytes selling companies are very expensive here at iherb, so this one is very kind by selling good product at affordable price.

Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Apr 30, 2013

I bought these for my mother who used to get terribly excruciatingly painful foot cramps often, to the point where she would cry. I knew I had to find something fast, I read that unbalanced electrolytes were one of the main causes of intense leg/foot cramps (also known as Charlie Horses). Ever since she started taking these, she only had one small episode in the beginning which wasn't bad at all. We think it was because she was taking two per day. She cut back and only takes one per day and now she hasn't had anything happen for weeks! I would highly recommend them to anyone who gets similar painful joint cramps.

Nice electrolyte boost and source of vitamin C - no megadoses

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

A reasonably priced mineral boost without the flavours/sugar of an electrolyte drink. Small enough to carry around in your bag. Nutribiotic formulas are generally made without common food allergens and I have read that some of their products are salicylate free (I don't know which ones, nor have I confirmed it myself, though I intend to). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Our Chiropractor recommended this for my husband's muscle spasms

Posted by 5705832463974180334 on Dec 23, 2012

After being hit by a car while crossing the street (in the crosswalk in front of our son's school), my husband has had chronic nerve pain & muscle spasms. Our Chiropractor sold him some electrolytes, but they were expensive. Searching for them is how I found iHerb! The price here is fantastic.

Essential Electrolytes

Posted by 4803554771797889545 on Jan 03, 2013

This is an inexpensive way to get all of your needed electrolytes. It's got about four times the amount in Pedialyte and a month's worth is less expensive than one bottle of Pedialyte.