Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Apr 30, 2013

I bought these for my mother who used to get terribly excruciatingly painful foot cramps often, to the point where she would cry. I knew I had to find something fast, I read that unbalanced electrolytes were one of the main causes of intense leg/foot cramps (also known as Charlie Horses). Ever since she started taking these, she only had one small episode in the beginning which wasn't bad at all. We think it was because she was taking two per day. She cut back and only takes one per day and now she hasn't had anything happen for weeks! I would highly recommend them to anyone who gets similar painful joint cramps.

NutriBiotic - perfect brand!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 10, 2013

We are trying second product of this brand and we just love them. They are of a high quality and standards and they are effective. This product is exactly what I and my man need after hard workouts. Otherwise we are feeling more sluggish and we can experience muscle, joint aches, especially at night. Other electrolytes selling companies are very expensive here at iherb, so this one is very kind by selling good product at affordable price.

Nice electrolyte boost and source of vitamin C - no megadoses

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

A reasonably priced mineral boost without the flavours/sugar of an electrolyte drink. Small enough to carry around in your bag. Nutribiotic formulas are generally made without common food allergens and I have read that some of their products are salicylate free (I don't know which ones, nor have I confirmed it myself, though I intend to). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Our Chiropractor recommended this for my husband's muscle spasms

Posted by 5705832463974180334 on Dec 23, 2012

After being hit by a car while crossing the street (in the crosswalk in front of our son's school), my husband has had chronic nerve pain & muscle spasms. Our Chiropractor sold him some electrolytes, but they were expensive. Searching for them is how I found iHerb! The price here is fantastic.

Essential Electrolytes

Posted by 4803554771797889545 on Jan 03, 2013

This is an inexpensive way to get all of your needed electrolytes. It's got about four times the amount in Pedialyte and a month's worth is less expensive than one bottle of Pedialyte.

Electrolyte replacement without the sugars & sodium

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Dec 22, 2012

I used to use gatorade, but I find that I'm overly sensitive to the sodium content - if I consumed too much, I'd get edema that was most noticeable in my fingers & ankles. A naturopath friend of mine recommended this product to me. Electrolyte replacement without the sugars & sodium! Problem solved - no more muscle cramps, and no edema. Excellent product!

Adrenal/brain fog help

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 20, 2015

I don't exercise due to fatigue, but this product is a great help for adrenals by keeping sudden sweats away. It lifts brain fog and lowers histamine.

Electrolytes

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Mar 26, 2008

Excellent for relieving cramping calf muscles

Fast results, excellent quality product at unbeatable price!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

I have hyponatremia so needed sea salt pills which are impossible to find. Due to its high sodium content I decided to try this: I no longer wake up with horrendous back pain, my heart no longer pounds, and it does a wonderful job of balancing my electrolytes, namely raising my blood plasma salt volumes which are dangerously low. This one is a life-saver, literally!

Great Electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer1319327 on Sep 19, 2008

I use this as an electrolyte replacement on long bicycle rides. It is gentle and does not upset my stomach but seems to work well preventing leg cramps.