Best electrolytes ever!

Posted by 5067380865158386950 on Apr 07, 2016

The ingredients are fantastic. No sugar. Vegan capsules. I take one or two a day and they have eased leg cramps. Also contains chromium, good for diabetics.

Can't really feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Jun 17, 2015

I tried to replace my isotonic drink with this product but it doesn't seem to have the same effect. I still feel drained if i just take this and water. The isotonic drinks perk me up fast enough to continue playing whatever game I was in.

Too much vitamin C

Posted by 5043715216815057764 on Jun 10, 2015

I can hardly call this product Electrolytes. If you look at formulation carefully you will see that the amount of electrolytes is very small while as vitamin C seems to be the main ingredient. I would not recommend this product as a source of electrolytes especially to those who have gastritis and stomach ulcers

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2573032 on May 17, 2015

I had such bad foot and leg cramps that I was ready to quit sports. This product really works! A big thank you to iHerb for not only providing such a great product but also making it so affordable.

Adrenal/brain fog help

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 20, 2015

I don't exercise due to fatigue, but this product is a great help for adrenals by keeping sudden sweats away. It lifts brain fog and lowers histamine.

excellent!

Posted by 5034735709312081118 on Oct 28, 2014

My wife has a low electrolyte and low sodium condition. This is the only product that helps to elevate her sodium levels without having to go to the hospital for an I.V.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5007107940475693005 on Apr 19, 2014

Convenient and easy to use

So far so good

Posted by 5318591792145200117 on Feb 24, 2014

I have just started taking these so difficult to say for sure but I did feel great these last few times I have worked put while using the electrolytes!

Nice electrolyte boost and source of vitamin C - no megadoses

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

A reasonably priced mineral boost without the flavours/sugar of an electrolyte drink. Small enough to carry around in your bag. Nutribiotic formulas are generally made without common food allergens and I have read that some of their products are salicylate free (I don't know which ones, nor have I confirmed it myself, though I intend to). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

good staff

Posted by 4868357216683943548 on Sep 27, 2013

I use this product during breastfeeding without any side effect