VERY GOOD

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

The combo Everyday Clean shampoo+conditioner was pretty good for my oily hair. Besides, they smell great.

Herbal goodness

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

Shampoos are very tricky for me. They have to lather, rinse clean, and not make my hair greasy. This is that product. The ingredients are really great, and it lathers nicely without harsh chemicals. I was my hair daily, which is not the best for the hair, but I have not had any problems with dryness. If anything, this shampoo (and the conditioner equivalent) has made my hair much healthier.

Ms.

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Nov 21, 2015

This is the best shampoo ever. I use Henna on my hair and it makes it stay in longer because of the natural ingredients. Thank you Nancy

Excellent

Posted by 5622589783471239350 on Aug 05, 2015

Bought it 2months ago and wanna review now after using. This is definitely a great product and worth every cent! Nice smell and cleanse well. I noticed after switching to this Botanical Blend without Laureth Sulphate, Im experiencing less hair fall after wash. Will definitely purchase some more.

very nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1119750 on Mar 29, 2015

this shampoo smells nice, cleans the hair well, and best of all is a leaping bunny product. the price is good. i have found my new brand of cleansers.

buenos ingredientes

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 17, 2014

Es para una amiga no lo he usado, pero tiene muy buenos ingredientes. ----Si te ayudo mi opinion marca Si abajo, y para más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nick Rossita.-----------

Love it!

Posted by 5609362919992563880 on Oct 11, 2014

this product is by far one of the best on iHerb! if you have an oily scalp or itchy scalp, then this is the solution for you! it has a great lavender smell (like lavender oil) and you dont need to use much in order to get a nice foam. will buy this product again!

Love this shampoo

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 10, 2014

Wash my hair and with natural ingredients

My itchy scalp is gone

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on May 25, 2014

love this shampoo

Posted by 4835433618522569857 on Feb 01, 2014

ingredients are clean, and it wash very weel long hairs. they're shiny, soft, lightweight and it smell great