NutriBiotic, Throat Spray, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Disappointing results

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I used this spray when I got a sore throat. First of all, it was really difficult to spray it on the spots required - a decent spray attachment is a must here. Please Nutribiotic read the comments about your products! However, the most disappointing thing was that the spray actually made my throat worse and I couldn't get any relief until I gargled with GSE drops diluted in water. Won't buy the spray again and won't recommend to anyone.

Posted by Santita on Apr 15, 2012

What he is strong (((By the action of product is reminded Jox - the same effect. I have a pharyngitis, and the spray does not approached to me - my back of the throat it burns! When the winter had a sore throat - this spray does not help. Even made worst .