Disappointing results

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I used this spray when I got a sore throat. First of all, it was really difficult to spray it on the spots required - a decent spray attachment is a must here. Please Nutribiotic read the comments about your products! However, the most disappointing thing was that the spray actually made my throat worse and I couldn't get any relief until I gargled with GSE drops diluted in water. Won't buy the spray again and won't recommend to anyone.

Posted by Santita on Apr 15, 2012

What he is strong (((By the action of product is reminded Jox - the same effect. I have a pharyngitis, and the spray does not approached to me - my back of the throat it burns! When the winter had a sore throat - this spray does not help. Even made worst .

the taste is too strong

Posted by 5657454706310941760 on Nov 24, 2014

not a pleasant taste, wanted to use for my sore throat, but unfortunately it made it worse. Would not recommend. Better to investigate and buy a better product.

Serious throat burn!

Posted by Reviewer1261187 on Jun 18, 2015

The first time I used this spray was on a healthy throat just as a preventative. It burned my throat so badly, the pain was excruciating! I had to take very strong painkillers to relieve the pain and even then I couldn't sleep it was so bad. This product should be illegal!

Not good for me

Posted by 4677108114511369727 on Jan 24, 2016

I tried to use it several time for throat pain, but it didn´t help me anytime.