NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

FAKE!!!! Not grapefruite seed extract!!!!!!! Beware!!!! Go buy from whole foods and see the difference!!!

Posted by 4746957147035717325 on Feb 02, 2013

That's new for me, but I just felt as Neo from Matrix. After opening the package something looked wrong the font on the bottle was slightly different http://www.nutribiotic.com/gse-liquid-concentrate-2oz.html you can see how original one should look like. It actually should peel off as they have additional instructions both in the front and back. Then I decided to taste it. Please beware grapefruite seed extract should taste like Honey it should be very bitter!!!!! Go to whole foods and check the original. The stuff from the bottle I got from Iherbs tastes like honey with some lemon juice. I can't believe they would sell fake extract, now I'm scared of 4 other bottles of vitamins I got from them.

FAKE !!!

Posted by 5015023301550391161 on Feb 21, 2013

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake! _________ Осторожно! подделка!!! Купил две бутылки. Внутри оказалась жидкость практически без вкуса(чуть сладки глицерин) и никакой горечи, это или подделка или брак, не рекомендую!

Fake!!!! Don't buy!!!! Many other reviewers agree!

Posted by Reviewer2230524 on Mar 24, 2013

Does not taste like the previous bottle I bought! It is NOT GSE!!!!!!!!!Don't buy!!!!!!

it has wrong taste!

Posted by nirinki on May 25, 2013

this is not the original GSE. some kind of sweet solution- and not effective for any cold symptoms as it used to be. I was fool to buy 4 . i want my money back!!!

GSE? I don't think so!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jun 16, 2013

I've been using GSE for YEARS and the stuff tastes awful but works wonders. HOWEVER, the new bottle I received tastes good and that's just not right. There is no bitterness whatsoever and the packaging is different- different color and no pullout label with instructions for use. I'm highly doubtful of this product's efficacy. It's tastes sweet and light, NOTHING like every other bottle of GSE I have ever bought from any store. Very disappointed as the previous product killed ringworm on my cats and I'm not confident this one will do the trick should I have to deal with that again. Bummer dude.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »