FAKE!!!! Not grapefruite seed extract!!!!!!! Beware!!!! Go buy from whole foods and see the difference!!!

Posted by 4746957147035717325 on Feb 02, 2013

That's new for me, but I just felt as Neo from Matrix. After opening the package something looked wrong the font on the bottle was slightly different http://www.nutribiotic.com/gse-liquid-concentrate-2oz.html you can see how original one should look like. It actually should peel off as they have additional instructions both in the front and back. Then I decided to taste it. Please beware grapefruite seed extract should taste like Honey it should be very bitter!!!!! Go to whole foods and check the original. The stuff from the bottle I got from Iherbs tastes like honey with some lemon juice. I can't believe they would sell fake extract, now I'm scared of 4 other bottles of vitamins I got from them.

FAKE !!!

Posted by 5015023301550391161 on Feb 21, 2013

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake! _________ Осторожно! подделка!!! Купил две бутылки. Внутри оказалась жидкость практически без вкуса(чуть сладки глицерин) и никакой горечи, это или подделка или брак, не рекомендую!

Fake!!!! Don't buy!!!! Many other reviewers agree!

Posted by Reviewer2230524 on Mar 24, 2013

Does not taste like the previous bottle I bought! It is NOT GSE!!!!!!!!!Don't buy!!!!!!

it has wrong taste!

Posted by nirinki on May 25, 2013

this is not the original GSE. some kind of sweet solution- and not effective for any cold symptoms as it used to be. I was fool to buy 4 . i want my money back!!!

GSE? I don't think so!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jun 16, 2013

I've been using GSE for YEARS and the stuff tastes awful but works wonders. HOWEVER, the new bottle I received tastes good and that's just not right. There is no bitterness whatsoever and the packaging is different- different color and no pullout label with instructions for use. I'm highly doubtful of this product's efficacy. It's tastes sweet and light, NOTHING like every other bottle of GSE I have ever bought from any store. Very disappointed as the previous product killed ringworm on my cats and I'm not confident this one will do the trick should I have to deal with that again. Bummer dude.

This GSE is not real or potent it tastes bland and had no effect whatsoever.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 26, 2013

It is lot 07313 exp 7/19. This was an unopened bottle I had on my shelf purchased from iHerb a while ago. Horribly disappointed in iHerb, where I have purchased supplements for years. As another customer said you can get the real GSE at Whole Foods or a local health food store. Totally useless and sadly taken at a time when it was sorely needed. Shame on iHerb. for not heeding the other reviewers who had this same experience, and removing this fraudulent item and answering the claims of their customers.

Doesnt work.

Posted by 4614274629959311546 on Sep 16, 2013

I thing it doent work properly. Any week extract compared to GSE of other company.

extract - a fake

Posted by Reviewer2855569 on Sep 24, 2013

The first time I took extract and it was very bitter but when I took the second time it there was absolutely other product of with pleasure sour taste of anything the general not having with grapefruit extract. extract - a fake LT 27912-2 EXP10/17

NutriBiotic changed ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2111999 on Dec 29, 2013

To everyone saying that This is a fake it is not. I emailed NutriBiotic because I noticed a difference and a lack of potency. They said it is the same ingredients, but they do NOT use CITRICIDAL as they have in the past. That is only in their "Ultra concentrate" my previous post I gave them 5 stars. Not to happy with it now.I suggest every one email NutriBiotic and complain to them

Not the Same as before!

Posted by 4894266374564617228 on May 02, 2013

it is not bitter anymore! I have one older bottle bitter taste and a new with bit like lemon taste. Not the same at all, Ingr list remain the same!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »