New To iHerb?

NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

A Workhorse

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Nov 27, 2009

I think GSE is under appreciated and under used. It's strong anti-microbial serum that kills any virus, bacterial or other bug that seems to be overtaking my body. I have a regimen of products that I use when I'm getting sick; Vit.C, Zinc, Astragalus & Ellderberry. But when it's tough one I add GSE (squeezed into gelcaps I keep around). It kills it off within 2-3 days. Warming it EVER so slightly (7-8 sec.'s in the microwave) helps it fit come out the tiny hole in the top of the bottle. Very potent medicine. This is the only place making this-been buying it for 9-10 yrs.

preliminary results

Posted by Reviewer1563300 on Dec 02, 2009

I am taking this product since August 2009 and notice significant changes in my body. More energy, changing colour on my nails, better digesting and less sensitivity to the weather. It looks that it helps with arthritis or early stage of gout disease.

The gem of all natural medicines

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009

Excellent value for antibiotic, antiviral, water purifier...I felt so much more confident with grapefruit seed extract in Nepal...it was excellent for scraped elbows, water purification, cleansing hands, and greens

GSE

Posted by Reviewer3185370 on Nov 03, 2007

I was very pleased with the quickness of delivery as well as the very diverse ways you can use GSE. It is a great disinfectant and can be consumed in water for a great way to better health. I put a few drops in my shampoo and my hair shines alot more...I actually got it to clean my parrots cages but have found many uses for it...soak your vegetables in it to remove toxins...just look up all the uses on the internet. This website had cheapest price you can't beat it....I will order again because this stuff is great.

Gee, Super Effect.

Posted by Reviewer1283526 on May 10, 2011

I have this fungus and candida problem that I have been fighting for over years. I had tried everything that says “anti-candida” and the most effective one was probiotics pills (acidfilus) … until I met GSE. Yes, it tastes horrible!! But it works! It only has been 8 days since I start using GSE, but my vaginal candida is gone (at least no more nasty discharge) and the dry, flaky ear-infection was gone overnight. I am still working on my sinus infection and hoping GSE will bust it as well.