Not the Same as before!

Posted by 4894266374564617228 on May 02, 2013

it is not bitter anymore! I have one older bottle bitter taste and a new with bit like lemon taste. Not the same at all, Ingr list remain the same!

Will never be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Mar 21, 2010

This GSE is fantastic! My husband has a boil, which is a bacterial infection, and we put this on it (straight) for 1.5 weeks. It was gone! The last time, his doctor put him on an antibiotic and lanced it. We take it internally as well and plan on using it forever.

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2739558 on Oct 25, 2008

Best product for yeast and candidia problems-- at least for me.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 25, 2007

I use it mainly for sanitizing pruposes. I drop three drops in the water of my Green Life Sprouter and the water can stay for 5 days until the sprouts are ready to harvest.

Must have

Posted by Reviewer2868803 on Jan 08, 2011

This can stop food poisoning in its tracks.

Parasite/fugal infection

Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Jun 18, 2011

For the last 13 yrs I have been just existing due to a very bad fungal/yeast infection caused by a bad infection of parasites. I can not take antibiotics so I deal with it by natural immune boosters and diet. This helped some but GSE has changed my life. I took at first 5 drops every other hour during the day, in a swig of OJ and am increasing the drops now. I am still feeling like the fungus is dying off but I now am alert and feeling alive. I was very susceptible to every cold and flu and took months to get over them. Now I do not even have to worry about getting sick! I also have to say iherb is a great company at keeping the cost down and wonderful service. I thank God for this website and product!

GSE

Posted by Reviewer1171996 on Nov 14, 2007

Wouldnt be without this, ever! It works fabulous, I have been using it for over 15 yrs. It has many many uses, but one of the best is knocking out a sore throat when used for gargling, immediatley kills the bugs. I soak my toothbrush in it, I drink it when sick.. etc.. this stuff is a must.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer3145023 on Nov 29, 2008

I love this product I have been taking it for about 3 years. I hardly am sick ,nor do I have bad sinus problems anymore. When my daughter saw how good it worked, I got a bottle for her. She has allergies and was on antibiotics 3 to 4 times a year for sinus infections. I am pleased to tell you she has not had to go to the doctor for any allergies or sinus problems for almost a year. I make sure we never run out and it lasts a long time.I wouldn't be without it in my home...I recommend this to anyone who wants to build up their immunity against sickness and disease.

Too good to be true!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

This stuff is amazing! I had to try it after reading all the testimonials, and I am so glad that I did! It really does everything that they say it does. I even use it to emulsify the neem oil that I use on my plants to keep the bugs away.

gse for ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1079248 on Jun 10, 2010

found it did not work for my ulcer but does work when i put it on my phoriasis