This GSE is not real or potent it tastes bland and had no effect whatsoever.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 26, 2013

It is lot 07313 exp 7/19. This was an unopened bottle I had on my shelf purchased from iHerb a while ago. Horribly disappointed in iHerb, where I have purchased supplements for years. As another customer said you can get the real GSE at Whole Foods or a local health food store. Totally useless and sadly taken at a time when it was sorely needed. Shame on iHerb. for not heeding the other reviewers who had this same experience, and removing this fraudulent item and answering the claims of their customers.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I felt better after using it. Be careful though. Very strong. I had a minor burn in my mouth (used it like a mouthwash once) which lasted a few hours and felt terrible

useful

Posted by Reviewer2703897 on Jul 11, 2013

雖然很苦,但能醫好對喉嚨痛。

Good product for a good price

Posted by Reviewer2808941 on Jul 09, 2013

Good product for a good price

Great for Chickens!

Posted by 4957382740139009160 on Jul 02, 2013

One of my chickens was sneezing. I put a few drops of this in her water for a few days, and the respiratory problems went away. This is a good product, the price is good too.

Great stuff highly recommended!

Posted by 5663845802976060229 on Jun 23, 2013

You can clean fruits and vegetables by disinfecting the outside instead pealing it.

GSE? I don't think so!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jun 16, 2013

I've been using GSE for YEARS and the stuff tastes awful but works wonders. HOWEVER, the new bottle I received tastes good and that's just not right. There is no bitterness whatsoever and the packaging is different- different color and no pullout label with instructions for use. I'm highly doubtful of this product's efficacy. It's tastes sweet and light, NOTHING like every other bottle of GSE I have ever bought from any store. Very disappointed as the previous product killed ringworm on my cats and I'm not confident this one will do the trick should I have to deal with that again. Bummer dude.

Works every time

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I restocked my GSE supplies since the whole family was entirely happy with it and have extensively used it over time. I discovered that it works great as a throat gargle (way better that the GSE throat spray) and as a nasal wash (combined with your usual saline solution). I have also discovered that it can relieve nausea - it helped my daughter when she was suffering from it after she had eaten something wrong. Will re-order again - so handy for my purse.

it has wrong taste!

Posted by nirinki on May 25, 2013

this is not the original GSE. some kind of sweet solution- and not effective for any cold symptoms as it used to be. I was fool to buy 4 . i want my money back!!!

doesn´t taste bitter anymore

Posted by Reviewer1435977 on May 20, 2013

This is my 2nd time, when I purchased this product. The first time was a 2 years ago and I was very satisfied with it and it really lasted till now. I was used to a specific bitter taste and it helped a lot of time with a normal flu or a bug. But this bottle doesn´t taste bitter and I am not sure, if it the same stuff inside as it was before. Now it taste like a regular water.