very effective

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 25, 2007

I use it mainly for sanitizing pruposes. I drop three drops in the water of my Green Life Sprouter and the water can stay for 5 days until the sprouts are ready to harvest.

GSE

Posted by Reviewer1171996 on Nov 14, 2007

Wouldnt be without this, ever! It works fabulous, I have been using it for over 15 yrs. It has many many uses, but one of the best is knocking out a sore throat when used for gargling, immediatley kills the bugs. I soak my toothbrush in it, I drink it when sick.. etc.. this stuff is a must.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer3145023 on Nov 29, 2008

I love this product I have been taking it for about 3 years. I hardly am sick ,nor do I have bad sinus problems anymore. When my daughter saw how good it worked, I got a bottle for her. She has allergies and was on antibiotics 3 to 4 times a year for sinus infections. I am pleased to tell you she has not had to go to the doctor for any allergies or sinus problems for almost a year. I make sure we never run out and it lasts a long time.I wouldn't be without it in my home...I recommend this to anyone who wants to build up their immunity against sickness and disease.

Must have

Posted by Reviewer2868803 on Jan 08, 2011

This can stop food poisoning in its tracks.

Parasite/fugal infection

Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Jun 18, 2011

For the last 13 yrs I have been just existing due to a very bad fungal/yeast infection caused by a bad infection of parasites. I can not take antibiotics so I deal with it by natural immune boosters and diet. This helped some but GSE has changed my life. I took at first 5 drops every other hour during the day, in a swig of OJ and am increasing the drops now. I am still feeling like the fungus is dying off but I now am alert and feeling alive. I was very susceptible to every cold and flu and took months to get over them. Now I do not even have to worry about getting sick! I also have to say iherb is a great company at keeping the cost down and wonderful service. I thank God for this website and product!

Too good to be true!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

This stuff is amazing! I had to try it after reading all the testimonials, and I am so glad that I did! It really does everything that they say it does. I even use it to emulsify the neem oil that I use on my plants to keep the bugs away.

gse for ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1079248 on Jun 10, 2010

found it did not work for my ulcer but does work when i put it on my phoriasis

Instant miracle!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Sep 13, 2010

I am travelling in India, as I have done for years, and I have had several bad colds here. I've never had a "mild" one, they always develop into a bad bronchial cough. At the moment here everyone on the street seems to be coughing, and last week I picked up a bug and started to have a sore throat, sniffles, a pretty bad fever for 4 days and really bad general flu-like soreness. I was feeling awful and had no GSE with me.... then my iherb order arrived! I immediately took 15 drops of GSE in a capsule and I am not kidding one bit, within minutes I felt better, and within an hour my sinuses were clear, fever and soreness were GONE!!! That was the instant end to my flu, it never developed into a cough, which I was certain I was heading for. I am fine now! Years ago it also stopped bad food poisoning dead in its tracks within minutes. I am amazed and delighted!!!!

CHOSE LIFE

Posted by Reviewer3092996 on Oct 19, 2010

SINCE USING I HERB PRODUCTS I SUFFERED FROM STINKY BREAST,NO MATTER HOW CLEAN I WAS,I HAD INTERNAL FUNGUS,WHICH DOCTORS REFUSE TO TREAT ME FOR,AFTER CHANGING MY DIET TO A ANTIFUNGAL DIET,AND USING THESE PRODUCTS.I'M FRESH,AND HEALTHYAGAIN. IT'S GREAT!

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Nov 01, 2010

This product is great for bladder infections. It also helps with general bowel discomfort and purification of the digestive tract. Thanks for carrying this high quality product. A little goes a long way.