An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1209967 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been using this product successfully since many years - kills many bacteria, fungi, viruses and molds -

Good but tablets more user friendly

Posted by 5123572659041860729 on Dec 26, 2015

Bitter taste so tablets the way to go for adults and I cut up tablets into quarters for my children even as young as 2 hide inside blueberry and goes down fine. Works really well for stomach bugs take every 5 hours as soon as someone in your household has stomach bug or you know you have been exposed.

Candida support

Posted by 5342924729607528078 on Dec 14, 2015

Still taking it ( I need it for 3 months). I don't know.

dogs

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 20, 2015

I give this to my dogs for itching and to get rid of fleas.

N G liq

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

This is best for veggie washing.

Extrait de pépins de pamplemousse

Posted by Iherb-fr on Sep 01, 2015

L'extrait de pépin de pamplemousse (EPP) est considéré comme le meilleur antibiotique naturel, il fait aussi un très bon anti-fungiside et il est très riche en bioflavonoïdes. Un produit correct et relativement pas cher.

A really good product

Posted by 5718293466421789747 on Aug 30, 2015

I've'n using this product for a while - great to prevent a cold when one's throat gets sore or during indigestion.

Not sure why people are doubting the effectiveness of this formula! It's miraculous stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Aug 23, 2015

My Mother had been complaining of stomach pain and altered bowel movements for the last 2-3 months, despite eating really, really well and taking many health boosting supplements for a long time! We tried to work out if it was something in her diet that she has become allergic to or something in her environment etc etc...NOTHING! We couldn't figure it out at all! The local doctor said it sounds like acute diverticulitis as the symptoms seem to fit and wanted her to have a CT scan. I remembered that infections are often linked to acute IBD, acute diverticulitis, acute chron's etc so I started her on this GSE at 6 drops, twice a day and slowly increasing to 10 drops, twice a day. Well, within just ONE WEEK (that's right...ONE week!!) the bowel movements are back to normal, no more stomach pain and the weakness/lethargy that came with it is also gone. It's a truly magnificent treatment and I can't be grateful enough for Nutribiotic's GSE!!

Good for so many things!

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Jun 06, 2015

I was introduced to this but a friend when I had a cold. But I also found out it works great for headaches as well as sanitizing my toothbrush and a host of other uses. This is now a must have for my medicine cabinet.

Homemade sinus rinse

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this to make a xylitol nasal rinse, which not only helps tremendously with seasonal allergies, but was the only thing that knocked out a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. For the rinse I use: 8 oz distilled or boiled water 1 Neil Med salt packet 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xylitol 6 drops GSE I use this in a nasal spray bottle twice a day and my allergies (which are generally horrible May-November) are almost unnoticed. I don't know how it works, but it does!