Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on May 22, 2014

This takes away my streptococcal infection very quickly!

I love this product and highly recommend it!

Posted by 4961467546358253437 on Jun 18, 2016

I'm using it for few months now and it is highly beneficial

Best product to clean the mold from your body

Posted by Reviewer2950614 on May 06, 2016

2 drops with soap to clean the mold from your body Carlos

Mr.George Vandenberg.

Posted by 4784944676772682026 on May 11, 2016

Excellent product. One can use this for years. Also the time of delivering is super fast.

Effective

Posted by 5400365601075319892 on Jun 01, 2016

Certainly helped to thwart a pending cold for me!

dogs

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 20, 2015

I give this to my dogs for itching and to get rid of fleas.

Good but tablets more user friendly

Posted by 5123572659041860729 on Dec 26, 2015

Bitter taste so tablets the way to go for adults and I cut up tablets into quarters for my children even as young as 2 hide inside blueberry and goes down fine. Works really well for stomach bugs take every 5 hours as soon as someone in your household has stomach bug or you know you have been exposed.

Helps to stop cold/ flu

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Oct 21, 2012

Works well if you just start getting flu/ cold simptoms (sore throat, running/ blocked nose). After taking it for a few times cold can go away. Takes longer though if you start in the middle of sickness.

I always keep it on hand for the kitchen and medicine cabinet

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I have been using this product for many years, originally suggested by my Naturopath. I use it in rinse water for fruits and veggies to clean and disinfect from potential germs, pesticides, e coli, etc. I use it to similarly disinfect counters and floors, washable air filters, on and on, just a bit diluted in water. It's super bitter, FYI. I have used directly on stubborn skin issues, but in general do dilute a bit or a lot. There is a lot of good info out there about using it to help to heal issues like Candida, help support Lyme healing, fungus, parasites, etc. etc. Just know that die-off/herx symptoms may emerge and you can feel worse before better. Back off your dosage if you need to for a bit, and always consult your own practitioners for medical advice. The fact that it kills e coli, staph, salmonella, etc. means that I will *always* keep it on hand for my medicine cabinet, and when traveling!

GSE Liquid Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1359960 on Jun 15, 2008

I read about your product in First for Women magazine, and I have to be honest. I don't feel it lives up to the claims made in the magazine. Sorry I feel that way. I'm sure I will try something else from you in the future.