Our Antibioitic Alternative

Posted by Zambini on Apr 22, 2012

We use GSE for mostly an antibiotic alternative and sore throat aid. We have a prescription antibiotic allergic family member, so needed a good alternative. We studied GSE and decided to try it. We now recommend it to anyone considering seeing a doc for a throat or respiratory infection. We have used it successfully to treat strep, tonsillitis, ear infection and even yeast infections. Everyone should have a bottle in their cupboard! Amazing stuff. Nutribiotic liquid is what we use and recommend. We dilute 10 drops in 6 oz of water for antibiotic substitute and for just plain old undiagnosed sore throats. The relief is usually permanent and immediate.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1236973 on Mar 13, 2009

Love it! We use this everyday! Good cleanser for Fruits and Vegetables.

Good for Oral Health, etc

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Mar 16, 2009

I use this for many things. Can't use commercial mouthwashes-my tongue gets sores from them. This is a great substitute. I also use for infections and viruses orally.

A Staple in Our Home

Posted by Reviewer1470274 on Oct 22, 2008

We use this for everything...diluted topically for the baby's diaper rash, orally for a yeast infection i had (miracle cure...better in 2 days with no yucky creams) and i wash the sinks with it.

eczema

Posted by Reviewer1705773 on Jun 05, 2009

this is helping eczema. we put two drops in the baby's water daily and her skin has improved.

Miracle product!

Posted by 4751664856100703607 on Dec 13, 2013

Stomach ache? 10 or so drops in 6 oz. water, mixed thoroughly and its gone. Athlete's foot--gone!

Good for so many things!

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Jun 06, 2015

I was introduced to this but a friend when I had a cold. But I also found out it works great for headaches as well as sanitizing my toothbrush and a host of other uses. This is now a must have for my medicine cabinet.

Incredible for UTIs

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 24, 2015

I went through a period of getting UTIs every month and this stopped it as soon as I felt it coming on.

NutriBiotic

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I use a few drops of this in a bit of water to gargle with to fight off germs and to clean my toothbrush.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on May 22, 2014

This takes away my streptococcal infection very quickly!