Mild dose

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

This is a nice gentle dose of grapefruit seed extract that does the job of clearing things like parasites and fungal/candida without being too harsh on the system

GRAPEFRUIT SEED REVIEW

Posted by 4823131407723042464 on Aug 29, 2012

I GUESS I'M TO BE BLAMED FOR THE HIGH EXPECTATION I HARBORED ON THIS PRODUCT. THE WHOLE BOTTLE IS ALMOST USED UP. BUT I STILL DO GET MY OCCASIONAL RUNNING NOSE, SNEEZING AND NASAL CONGESTION. TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, I COULD FEEL THE EFFECTIVENESS. MAYBE FOR THIS 1ST BOTTLE I WOULD GIVE IT A 3-STAR RATING...NIK HASSAN SALLEH, MALAYSIA.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it for Crohn's. Didn't make me sick like 9/10 supplements so that was good, but didn't make me better. I bought SF722 and loved it.

Hard to say if this works

Posted by Basanga on Feb 11, 2015

I take this for my candida overgrowth, but have noticed no real difference whether I take it or not. No die off, but no improvement in energy either. I continue to take it because it's cheap, and helps normalize the pH of my stomach (which is important for fighting candida anyway). I have read that it's better to have the GSE in liquid form, so you might be better off trying NutriBiotic's liquid GSE.

tablet form of GSE

Posted by Reviewer1507469 on May 14, 2009

no more bitter taste

excellent price / quality relation

Posted by Reviewer1111989 on Aug 14, 2010

highly recommended iherb products, their selection of brands and prices are always an option for finding quality dietary supplements

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100

Posted by Reviewer1461195 on May 04, 2011

I found taking the tablets less present in the body than the product's liquid version. The ordering process through iHerb, however, was highly efficient, amooth and worthwhile.

Can't tell

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on Jan 28, 2009

Can't tell if it works

grapefruit seed extract

Posted by Reviewer1407729 on Aug 30, 2011

I am still giving these tablets to a person who has VRE and trying to convince doctors to test her to see if she is still positive. Not easy. I did not tell them what I have been giving her.When I do get this done I will be more than happy to give you the results,I wish there were an easier way to test her.But actually we have to get them to take a swab.If you have another way please advise.I gave it to her for 5 days and stopped, and then started again for another 5 days. Any other instructions would be appreciated

Not tried it!