Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

NutriBiotic, Hypo-Aller C, Buffered, Effervescent Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

I believe in C!

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I am a hardcore vitamin c enthusiast. No single supplement can do so much good, so quickly...boost immunity, reduce inflammation, fight free radicals...it's a miraculous nutrient. The key is to take it several times per day, and to use a form of the vitamin which is recognizable to your body. The ascorbate forms of c, such as in this product, are quickly utiized, and never cause stomach upset. I use about 10-12 grams per day, which may seem like a lot--until you consider where I was, health-wise, at the beginning, and where I am now. I'm not exxagerating when I say that I've never missed a days work, for any reason! Not bad for somebody entering his 5th decade in the workforce. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This contains the highly absorbable L-ascorbic acid

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Just started taking this as part of my Leukemia repair regimen. It is HIGHLY important to note that many vitamin C supplements contain the D -ascorbic acid form which the body can't absorb and simply flushes out through the urine. On the other hand, L-ascorbic acid is highly absorbable by the body. For example, hours after having taken the first dose, urine passed from this body was not the bright yellow color signifying a flushing of vitamin c. We all need vitamin C. The body doesn't make it. Diet does not always supply enough. Because the body flushest vitamin C doesn't always mean that it is excess, it could mean that the body cannot absorb it fully. Try/see what this means for you.

love it!!!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1407720 on Feb 21, 2012

been looking for a product like this for YEARS. large bottle bigger than i expected. Nice taste love the fizz. One of the best C products i have ever bought. will buy more.. more more.. I use it for detoxing and just all around great health. Also for ease of bowel movement. Cleans your clock. thanks alot... great ,, no , ,excellent product.

Aborsbs well and fast!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1497905 on May 10, 2011

I started using this product a few years ago when I wanted to monitor my pH levels. I found I could easily control my pH with this vitamin C. It absorbs well and very quickly, providing a quick relief to allergic reactions. C from Dayton

Excellent quality vitamin c

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Aug 21, 2012

I really like this brand of vitamin c. I prefer to use the powder form instead of capsules because it does not contain unneccesary fillers or additives. It disolves quickly and appears to be effective. The only thing I dislike is the plastic container. Vitamin C oxidizes easily and should be stored in glass. It would be fantastic if Nutribiotic started carrying this in glass bottles.