Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Apr 17, 2012

This deodorant goes on smoothly, smells nice and works quite well. I can apply it after shaving also and it does not make me break out or itch like most other deodorants. It's very gentle, yet effective. UPDATE: After using for some time I have to say that it does not work as well when it gets very hot out. I have since switched to Real Purity Roll On, it works much better.

Fast delivery, excellent product and price

Posted by Reviewer2081830 on Mar 17, 2009

I think que title says it all: really great product, simple, without the aluminium, alcohol and chemicals of other brands. And to top it off the navigation on your site is easy and makes purchasing really accessible, specially for an international order like mine - specially since you did not use a courier service such as UPSxpensive and Fedexpensive.... :) Thank you!

The most effective deodorant

Posted by AnaStacy on Jun 01, 2014

I've tried lots of healthy deodorants. All of them were not strong at all and after few hours of usual day activity i felt i got a slight smell of sweat. with this one i don't have any smell of sweat. I will definitely buy this one in future.

Best natural deodorant

Posted by lusilje on Jul 08, 2014

This is the best natural deodorant (aluminum-free that is) I've tried! This one smells a lot of lavender, a bit too much I think, but you don't notice it after a short while. Keeps you dry and BO-free, and does not stain your clothes. Think I'll try the unscented one next - hopefully it works just as good!

Good enough but ...

Posted by Reviewer1386296 on Nov 04, 2009

Works well enough if no real sweat is required. but fails miserably if weather is really hot or exercise is required. But the non-staining and non-sticky formula is a joy to use.

Doesn't Need 'Lasting Strong Scent' to Do the Job!

Posted by Reviewer1743851 on Jun 21, 2008

Works great without the harmful chemicals. Doesn't leave the nasty underarm stains on my husband's shirts like the chemical-based ones that he did use. Has pleasant scent without being overpowering.

love the natural deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Jul 04, 2010

I enjoy knowing that there's no aluminum in this natural product. NutriBiotic is a great product.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2806903 on Feb 26, 2012

way better than Tom's of Maine, this scent seems to be ok, it at least doesn't burn the under arms like Tom's does.

Great product

Posted by 5593842600970840222 on Jun 25, 2014

Best natural deodorant I have tried.

One of the best deodorants i've tried!

Posted by GINICONA on Mar 30, 2016

It has a strong lavender sense, not artificial, which i like. All ingredients are natural but the most important is that it keeps odor away for many hours. Is not antiperspirant, so that means it doesn't stop sweating (a good thing). I'm a female but my sweat has a strong, disgusting smell. I've tried so many deodorants but nothing kept odor away for longer than 2-3 hours and without burning my skin. Only a brand called Dr. Nona had helped me. NutriBiotic is able to make my armpits smell like lavender and is not sticky at all, neither leaves white marks, or any marks, on my clothes. Definitely i'll buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »