July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NutriBiotic, MouthFresh, Natural Mouthwash & Gargle, Refreshing Peppermint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A Good Minty Natural Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2499029 on Oct 05, 2011

I've tried a few "natural" mouthwashes in the past, but none of them had the same strong minty refreshing effect as mainstream brands like Scope. However, I recently ordered Nutribiotic Refreshing Peppermint and it really does the trick. Powerful but not too overpowering in its mintiness. And not too sweet like some of the other natural brands I've tried. I mostly like the ingredient list and the witch hazel, along with the menthol, feels very effective and cleansing. I'd recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a robust and minty natural mouthwash.

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2933814 on Sep 22, 2013

Taste good and I use it few times a day when I start getting ulcers in the month...very apparent results on the 2nd day!!!

Refreshing Mouth Rinse

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 13, 2013

This rinse leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I use it along with the nutribiotic dental gel. I am totally satisfied with this product. After gargling with a cap full, my throat is soothed and my mouth is clean. Great taste, great product, and great ingredients. This rinse has replaced all others in my cabinet. A totally sensational product!!!

great

Posted by 5260975736338560683 on Jul 12, 2012

very good price and perfect quality

Very refreshing