Burns!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

The spray burnt my nose a little, when I had a cold. And I did not notice any differences when using it. Will not buy again.

May be too strong for children

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 18, 2012

if your child has ENT/tonsillitis, better try cleavers tincture mixed with fruit juice

- Caused burning sensation (with update) -

Posted by dinnair on Jul 16, 2012

My husband said it caused an annoying burning sensation/ irritation in his nostrils every time he sprayed it and got his eyes all teary. He's normally the type that endures much discomfort, so for him to actually complain, means it's serious. Furthermore it did not help with his sinus congestion. Will not buy again, coz it's not fun to burn your nostrils which are already congested. A waste of money. Update: To be fair, I need to update that upon further usage, the spray did help open up my husband's congested sinus, helping him drain out mucus more easily.

did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

It did not help me and the child

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Could just as well have sprayed water in my nose. This didnt do anything for me.

clears up my nose sometimes when its very jam

Posted by cherylinechua on Sep 24, 2013

i think it helps to fight the germs in the nose

non-stop sneezing

Posted by 5296212175780863692 on Jan 10, 2014

bought this after seeing so many positive reviews. and this product is also one of the best seller. I was really disappointed that this does not work for me. the spray stings and irritate my nose so bad I can't stop sneezing for almost 10mins. maybe it does work when your nose is really block because it makes you sneeze and it sort of cleared up the nose.

Nasal spray

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Bof... Il nettoie le nez oui mais ne vaut pas le prix 4 euros c'est déjà trop ! 2/5 quoi !

mmm