Grapeseed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2823140 on Jan 24, 2009

It's the best for chronic nasal problems especially after Flonase or other prescriptives that stay in your nasal cavity and cause fungal infections.

Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I’m just becoming acquainted with GSE. Appreciate various reviews about GSE. I bought NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE in my quest to help alleviate my blocked nasal passages and provide relief to my sinus flare-ups. My plan is to be rid of often used, (and dependency on) pharma sprays and heal any ENT tissue affected by extended use of RXnasal sprays. Yet to feel results others have written of in their reviews so I've given this a cautious 3 stars, Its early days.

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Feb 13, 2015

Не мое. Испытано много раз, но чудодейственного эффекта (да и вообще, какого бы то ни было эффекта!) не замечено.

Works... temporarily

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I did as instructed in the label but the relief only lasted for an hour or even less. I'm using it for my allergies. The spraying process wasn't very comfortable. I'm still gonna use this though, a temporary relief is better than no relief!

the nozzle is too short

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on May 03, 2016

didnt saw change or healing or prevention of nasal congestion or rhinitis

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Aug 24, 2011

Effect was not noticed, I'll look for something else

Didnt work all that well

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 26, 2010

I have had unexplained bad sinuses and post nasal drip for years and had really hoped this would make a difference. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and there probably has been some effect but it is marginal. Too early to say whether it has a protective effect over colds and sinus infections.

Nasal Spray

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 31, 2012

I was looking for a pure salt water spray, but couldn't find one on iHerb, so I bought this. It works well enough, but the essential oils sting a bit.

IT DIDN T NOT HELP ME.

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Sep 18, 2012

IT DID NOT HELP MY SINUSITIS PROBLEM. I THINK THAT EVERY TIME THAT I USED IT GOT WORST.

Good Nasal Spray

Posted by Denyse on Jun 23, 2010

Seems to have claered up my nasal problems to some degree, but then again I haven't used it daily either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »