Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer1080538 on Feb 27, 2012

I had a very bad head ache. Went to ER room. 5x-rays. Three meds-result zero. Heard about NutriBioti With GSE. Head ache gone. Found out later that sinusitis was caused by fungus & GSE was the only way to kill it

Awesome Sinus Spray

Posted by 4653241311834553804 on Oct 01, 2014

I purchased this spray for my 12 year old daughter - primarily based on the reviews that were written about it. She has suffered from chronic sinus for about the past 6 years. We don't use antibiotics, as we have tried in the past and they don't work. We always chose the more natural path to resolving our health issues anyway. She has received homeopathic treatment for many years, but to no avail. We tried all sorts of things - salt bath inhalers, flushing the nose with salty water, dietary changes and vitamins. She has now used this spray for 3 days. She can actually breathe through her nose clearly for the first time in 6 years. The dark circles under her eyes have also improved. My suggestion is to give it a go. It's a very affordable and effective option and for those with chronic sinus, a welcome relief from the symptoms.

Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I’m just becoming acquainted with GSE. Appreciate various reviews about GSE. I bought NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE in my quest to help alleviate my blocked nasal passages and provide relief to my sinus flare-ups. My plan is to be rid of often used, (and dependency on) pharma sprays and heal any ENT tissue affected by extended use of RXnasal sprays. Yet to feel results others have written of in their reviews so I've given this a cautious 3 stars, Its early days.

Helped!

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Dec 14, 2011

Helped to get rid of problems with nose after 2 months of suffering! Liked it very much.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1127486 on Apr 06, 2013

When you first spray this in your nose you will think nothing will happen because it doesn't sting or burn. But in a few minutes your stuffy nose will clear up. I have had a lot of sinus pressure and clogged nostril on the left side and this product works wonderfully to clear it up. I uasually use it before bed and sometimes during the day if needed. I highly recommend it.

fantastic!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

great for chronic sinusitis. no prescribed medicines worked for me, and this really improved my condition.

great decongestant!

Posted by 5080685885393283027 on Jul 09, 2015

I've suffered with sinus pressure and pain for as long as I remember. This product works better than sudafed! I love that is not addictive. Don't be skeptical to order!

Very very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jul 31, 2013

Drop the pharmacuiticals ones and switch to this and Xclear Xylitol Sinus, vary betwwen thes two and your nose ans sinus will clear up

Does Not Sting, Feels Nice

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Dec 20, 2012

This is the first nasal spray I have used that does not sting. It is too early for me to know long term effects on my stuffy nose. If I have have a sinus infection or more than just dryiness I use a a syringe filled with about 3 oz. of saline solution,lean my head back off the arm of the couch, and squirt the saline solution in. Then I say "ka, ka, ka, ka.." like my ENT taught me. Then I get up while holding my nostrils shut, go to a sink and release the water. I like this better than a neti pot because it goes deeper. However, once in a great while, a neti pot or my method may make an existing infection worse.

Works... temporarily

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I did as instructed in the label but the relief only lasted for an hour or even less. I'm using it for my allergies. The spraying process wasn't very comfortable. I'm still gonna use this though, a temporary relief is better than no relief!