NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer1561206 on Apr 20, 2009

This product is powerful on nasal congestant. It helps kill the mold that causes sinus and allergy infections. I use it at the first sign of an allergy or sinus infection and it helps it not to get out of control.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1127486 on Apr 06, 2013

When you first spray this in your nose you will think nothing will happen because it doesn't sting or burn. But in a few minutes your stuffy nose will clear up. I have had a lot of sinus pressure and clogged nostril on the left side and this product works wonderfully to clear it up. I uasually use it before bed and sometimes during the day if needed. I highly recommend it.

Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I’m just becoming acquainted with GSE. Appreciate various reviews about GSE. I bought NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE in my quest to help alleviate my blocked nasal passages and provide relief to my sinus flare-ups. My plan is to be rid of often used, (and dependency on) pharma sprays and heal any ENT tissue affected by extended use of RXnasal sprays. Yet to feel results others have written of in their reviews so I've given this a cautious 3 stars, Its early days.

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Feb 13, 2015

Не мое. Испытано много раз, но чудодейственного эффекта (да и вообще, какого бы то ни было эффекта!) не замечено.

Effectively 5*****

Posted by Kin-za on May 30, 2013

Effectively helps with the first sign of a cold and runny nose. Contains extract of GSE. Convenient bottle and dispenser. I recommend it. Visit my page More reviews ...

great decongestant!

Posted by 5080685885393283027 on Jul 09, 2015

I've suffered with sinus pressure and pain for as long as I remember. This product works better than sudafed! I love that is not addictive. Don't be skeptical to order!

fantastic!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

great for chronic sinusitis. no prescribed medicines worked for me, and this really improved my condition.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2095898 on Sep 16, 2014

Used many sprays for hayfever with minimum results. This spray produces excellent results with minimum outlay.

Helped!

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Dec 14, 2011

Helped to get rid of problems with nose after 2 months of suffering! Liked it very much.

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

My sinuses clear instantly after use!