Power twins!

Posted by Reviewer2918145 on Oct 18, 2008

I use this spray in the morning right before I do my nasal rinse with the NeilMed solution/bottle kit. Keeps my sinuses clear all day. I used to get 4-5 sinus infections a year, but not anymore. At night I spray twice up each nostril before going to bed. My son used to have Asthma and a chronic runny nose. He uses this too and has no problems now.

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer1080538 on Feb 27, 2012

I had a very bad head ache. Went to ER room. 5x-rays. Three meds-result zero. Heard about NutriBioti With GSE. Head ache gone. Found out later that sinusitis was caused by fungus & GSE was the only way to kill it

Не верила, но реально работает лучше любого дорогого лекарства

Posted by Novella on Oct 24, 2013

Страдала хроническим насморком очень долго. Ничего не помогало: ни дорогущие капли, ни гормональные спреи, ни таблетки, ни "кукушки" - после кратковременного улучшения через неделю-две снова был заложенный нос. Уже почти смирилась, но решила попробовать этот спрей на основе экстракта грейпфрутовых косточек. Я в восторге!!! Эффект очевиден!!! Причем достаточно было 3-х кратного применения в течение первых 3 дней. Потом еще два дня брызгала утром и на ночь. Спасибо за такой продукт! Обязательно куплю еще! Такое волшебное средство должно быть всегда! Кстати, детям его тоже можно применять, начиная с 5-ти лет.

Awesome Sinus Spray

Posted by 4653241311834553804 on Oct 01, 2014

I purchased this spray for my 12 year old daughter - primarily based on the reviews that were written about it. She has suffered from chronic sinus for about the past 6 years. We don't use antibiotics, as we have tried in the past and they don't work. We always chose the more natural path to resolving our health issues anyway. She has received homeopathic treatment for many years, but to no avail. We tried all sorts of things - salt bath inhalers, flushing the nose with salty water, dietary changes and vitamins. She has now used this spray for 3 days. She can actually breathe through her nose clearly for the first time in 6 years. The dark circles under her eyes have also improved. My suggestion is to give it a go. It's a very affordable and effective option and for those with chronic sinus, a welcome relief from the symptoms.

Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I’m just becoming acquainted with GSE. Appreciate various reviews about GSE. I bought NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE in my quest to help alleviate my blocked nasal passages and provide relief to my sinus flare-ups. My plan is to be rid of often used, (and dependency on) pharma sprays and heal any ENT tissue affected by extended use of RXnasal sprays. Yet to feel results others have written of in their reviews so I've given this a cautious 3 stars, Its early days.

Helped!

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Dec 14, 2011

Helped to get rid of problems with nose after 2 months of suffering! Liked it very much.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1127486 on Apr 06, 2013

When you first spray this in your nose you will think nothing will happen because it doesn't sting or burn. But in a few minutes your stuffy nose will clear up. I have had a lot of sinus pressure and clogged nostril on the left side and this product works wonderfully to clear it up. I uasually use it before bed and sometimes during the day if needed. I highly recommend it.

fantastic!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

great for chronic sinusitis. no prescribed medicines worked for me, and this really improved my condition.

great decongestant!

Posted by 5080685885393283027 on Jul 09, 2015

I've suffered with sinus pressure and pain for as long as I remember. This product works better than sudafed! I love that is not addictive. Don't be skeptical to order!

Very very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jul 31, 2013

Drop the pharmacuiticals ones and switch to this and Xclear Xylitol Sinus, vary betwwen thes two and your nose ans sinus will clear up