Great product

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Jul 20, 2014

This is an excellent antimicrobial for sinuses and is value-for-money. If you have a sinus infection use of this spray may precipitate a cleansing crisis, as it did for me and somebody else close to me who used it. Persist and the infection should clear eventually.

Very good nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer3279719 on Jan 19, 2012

Perfectly copes with the nasal congestion! Very effective.

cheap insurance for pre sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer1145607 on Jul 22, 2012

think it works best upon 1st sign of infection. less intense than oregano or silver sprays which arent good for long term use. cheapest on iherb :)

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 22, 2011

My whole family uses this GSE nasal spray even the kids. It seems to be good for what ails thus far. All natural too.

Great alternative to antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1429047 on May 07, 2012

I found this product looking for a natural alternative to antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. It has worked well and definately clears things out. I think it will be great for ongoing, chronic sinus issues. For the infection, I think it worked best combined with the NutriBiotic liquid concentrate.

Didnt work all that well

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 26, 2010

I have had unexplained bad sinuses and post nasal drip for years and had really hoped this would make a difference. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and there probably has been some effect but it is marginal. Too early to say whether it has a protective effect over colds and sinus infections.

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Aug 24, 2011

Effect was not noticed, I'll look for something else

Nasal Spray

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 31, 2012

I was looking for a pure salt water spray, but couldn't find one on iHerb, so I bought this. It works well enough, but the essential oils sting a bit.

IT DIDN T NOT HELP ME.

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Sep 18, 2012

IT DID NOT HELP MY SINUSITIS PROBLEM. I THINK THAT EVERY TIME THAT I USED IT GOT WORST.

the nozzle is too short

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on May 03, 2016

didnt saw change or healing or prevention of nasal congestion or rhinitis