Great product!

Posted by 5701090146050192781 on Feb 03, 2015

I have had so much dryness in one nostril, that I thought I had a staff infection. The test came back negative. The doctor recommended a salt based nasal spray, which did not work. He then suggested a non-petroleum based ointment and it worked but I hated that in my nose, especially during the night. My daughter writes for a natural health website and suggested I try a grapefruit seed extract nasal spray. iHerb had the best price and so here I am, writing a review. I spray this in my nostrils twice a day and I have no more dry peeling nostril. This is also the first winter that I have not had dry bleeding nostrils. This is a very inexpensive solution and a great product!

Good nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Jan 01, 2013

I had good luck with this and got quick relief. I needed to repeat usage several times. It seems to make your nose run, but perhaps that is what helps.

Very good nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer3279719 on Jan 19, 2012

Perfectly copes with the nasal congestion! Very effective.

Great alternative to antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1429047 on May 07, 2012

I found this product looking for a natural alternative to antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. It has worked well and definately clears things out. I think it will be great for ongoing, chronic sinus issues. For the infection, I think it worked best combined with the NutriBiotic liquid concentrate.

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Aug 24, 2011

Effect was not noticed, I'll look for something else

Didnt work all that well

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 26, 2010

I have had unexplained bad sinuses and post nasal drip for years and had really hoped this would make a difference. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and there probably has been some effect but it is marginal. Too early to say whether it has a protective effect over colds and sinus infections.

IT DIDN T NOT HELP ME.

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Sep 18, 2012

IT DID NOT HELP MY SINUSITIS PROBLEM. I THINK THAT EVERY TIME THAT I USED IT GOT WORST.

the nozzle is too short

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on May 03, 2016

didnt saw change or healing or prevention of nasal congestion or rhinitis

Burns!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

The spray burnt my nose a little, when I had a cold. And I did not notice any differences when using it. Will not buy again.

May be too strong for children

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 18, 2012

if your child has ENT/tonsillitis, better try cleavers tincture mixed with fruit juice