Neti was too intense for me, but this gently took care of my sinus issues

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 09, 2012

After getting sinus infections a few years in a row, I finally tried a Neti pot, which many friends recommended but always seemed kind of scary to me. I tried a number of times, with sea salt, a few drops of GSE, etc., but it was just WAY too intense for me, and didn't help. I think I was actually one of the people for whom Neti might have complicated an infection as I didn't get all of the water drained out properly. I have long loved and trusted GSE, and this nasal spray was just what I needed. Nice and gentle delivery, great product, no more sinus infections and that horrible raccoon mask of pain.

Wonderful Relief

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

I'm had chronic sinusitis. Now after lot of research and visiting all kinds of doctors this the solution i found:- 1) Use this spray two times a day 2) Avoid Dairy and eggs 3) Nasal Saline Rinse(NeilMD). I have been able to control my chronic sinusitis and even the fatigue associated with it.

Grapeseed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2823140 on Jan 24, 2009

It's the best for chronic nasal problems especially after Flonase or other prescriptives that stay in your nasal cavity and cause fungal infections.

Very Effective, Good Product, Good Value

Posted by TheGeneral on Jan 31, 2013

I use this product usually at night right before I go to bed. This helps in keeping my nasal passages open at night. I do not use it every night, but only when my nose feels stuffy due to dryness in the air. I like the fact that the product contains grapefruit extract which fights bacteria. Since I use it approximately 5-10 days a month, this last quite a long time. As with most nasal sprays, it is uncomfortable to spray the mist up your nose but only initially. Afterwards the initial discomfort goes away. I chose NutriBiotic because there products are generally more holistic and not loaded with a lot of chemicals or medicines. I do not have allergies so I do not know how effective this would be for those that have that condition. If you need a nose spray this one seems to have the best homeopathic type of formulation. In the winter months I tend to use this more because of the dry heat, but there are times I have used it in the summer due to excessive pollen from cutting the grass. The price is very reasonable and as usual iHerb has great customer service and shipping costs and delivery.

Находка!

Posted by Feofaniya on Oct 24, 2013

Спрей для носа с экстрактом грейпфрутовых косточек. Природный антибиотик. Прекрасно справляется с заложенностью носа БЕЗ сосудосуживающего эффекта, в отличии от большинства подобных препаратов. Когда простужена, пользуюсь только этим средством. Расходуется экономно. Лично у меня после применения первые несколько секунд чувствуется жжение и чихаю, но это нестрашно, главное, что помогает.