I like it on my armpits

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 05, 2015

Bought this for my hubby for his sweaty feet during summer but he didn't use it, he is lazy to use stuff. So I tried it on my armpits area when I get sweaty, it really helps. I like it, it can be gritty if you don't rub it in, just smooth it out, it will be ok. It keeps my armpits comfortable and dried. :) Bought a second one.

Irritating Smell

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 09, 2015

After using this product for years with good results, the change to a new "fragrance" has greatly disappointed. The fragrance is now a "smell" and not a good smell. Two stars for the tea tree oil and the GSE.

Its ok

Posted by TALASYA on Jun 08, 2015

It's ok..DOES NOT DO ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR MY SNEAKERS..

good

Posted by Reviewer1745105 on Feb 17, 2015

I use it under bra for hot flaches. In summer it will be must.

Excellent powder for your feet!

Posted by Reviewer1090729 on Nov 26, 2014

This is the only powder I have come across that has good ingredients for your feet and body. It works well, too. Sticking with this one.

Favorite body powder

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014

Keeps my skin itch-free, especially between toes and skin folds where sweat can't evaporate easily.

Great Product !

Posted by 4862585433612726994 on Jun 25, 2014

I love this product and use it all the time ! Works on any part of the body that needs to be dry and works in your shoes and socks as well ! iHerb , your Great !

Dislike the texture

Posted by 5335386089987025806 on Apr 07, 2014

The powder is quite coarse, I wish it was finer so that it will stay on skin better. It keeps odors away, but only for a couple of hours.

Alternative to Talc Powder

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Dec 28, 2013

I've been trying to use Gold Bond and other body powders for years but gave up when I realized I must be allergic to something in them. My eyes would itch and nose run if any of the powder got into the air. With this Nutribotic powder I can walk through a cloud of it without even sneezing. It's very soothing, even cooling. It has helped with a mild case of jock itch. I use it in my shoes to prevent athletes foot.

Normal