Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Mar 05, 2014

This product is great. I use it every day as part of the "fat flush" diet. I buy all the things i need for this "diet" from iherb. Rice protein,pea protein CLA and blackcurrent seed oil. All of which is helping me loose weight. This rice protein is the best you can get. This is because the rice is germinated AND fermented. All phytates are gone this way. Phytates in grains stop your body from absorbing nutrients. All other rice proteins are not germinated,so the phytates remain and your body gets lots less than it should. Germination then fermentation significantly increase nutrients like the amino acid profile. If you doubt this,compare the label with other rice proteins. I hope this company produces a pea protein using this same method,Germination then fermentation. Allergies to pea would then be gone via this method. The price for the 3 LB is great ! Literally 3lbs for the price of 2lb. The shipping from iherb to Australia is amasing. I buy many items at great prices. Thanks iherb!

A little gritty but harmless

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Feb 04, 2013

The texture of the powder was at first a slight problem, as it seemed that it's not uniform in fineness, meaning some of the coarse pieces stay in the bottom of the glass. Once I got over that the product has been perfect. I use a bigger scoop than the recommended 15g though, but the price-quality ratio is still very good. The taste is neutral, and the powder mixes quite well with water. A mixing tip: If you don't have a mixer at hand, mix only a small amount of water with the powder using a fork until it forms a smooth paste, then dilute the paste into the amount of water you want to drink it with. No clumps and no hassle!

Good protein supplement

Posted by ToughNut on Sep 29, 2016

This is by far the best protein supplement I've used since staying away from dairy products (including whey protein). To me the most important thing was getting the protein I need to get without side effects like acne (which I get from whey/soy protein) or digestive issues, and this protein delivers without any side effects. To get as high quality protein as possible I mix half a scoop of the rice protein with half a scoop of pea protein (click my user name and look for the pea protein I reviewed and am using). I'm drinking two of these every day, one post workout and one before bedtime, this is one of the things that help me maintain a lean physique (I'm 180 lb with 10% body fat). I personally use the vanilla flavor of this brand, and mix it with plain water, but you can use the plain version and mix with rice/almond milk.

Good for a plain rice protein

Posted by RayOfHope on Nov 30, 2016

I use this to mix in with other foods, in smoothies or to add a protein boost to soups etc when I just want a plain, no flavour, protein powder. No good by itself in water.

gas

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Oct 02, 2016

I feel to much gas in my stomach after I have it