NutriBiotic, Original Non-Soap Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1186914 From Ohio on Oct 20, 2007

I originally bought this product for oily, problem skin. (pimples, blackheads etc.)I found out that it almost completely cleared up a face and neck rash after the first use. Quicker and safer then Rx topical. Doc said rash was probably fungal. I believe it is the GSE working for the fungal rash. Too soon to tell if it will help and prevent problem skin stated above. Only had it a week or so and our skin isn't worse. Does not leave oily residue. A little goes a long way. Clean smell and feel.

NutriBiotic Non Soap Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1482398 From California on Dec 06, 2007

I have used this product exclusively for 16 yr. and before that another nonsoap product. I do not use soap of any kind on my face or body. This product allows you to keep your moisture level and youthfulness.

No acne

Posted by Reviewer3065293 From Mississippi on Nov 06, 2008

I started using this product 3 years ago and my acne has really decreased. My acne decreased immediately after I started using it. I does not dry out my skin like other products I have used and makes my skin soft. One bottle of this skin cleanser lasts 6 months. It is a great value.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1997893 From Canada on Apr 21, 2009

Fantastic product for sensitive skin prone to breakouts. I've used it for probably 10 years and I wouldn't use anything else.

nutribioticskin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3322931 From North Carolina on Dec 03, 2011

Have used this product over18 years. Soap has not been in my life ever since.I have a bottle at the kitchen sink, one at the bathroom sink and one in the shower. And it is priced right! Keep on supplying it please. I have bought it in all 3 states I have lived in during that time