Perfect to sensitive skin care

Posted by 4771794641569324970 on Sep 08, 2013

This product clean easily to sensitive skins. Contains a balm effect that it does special to the skin prone to irritation. Very recomendable

good for skin

Posted by cherylinechua on Sep 24, 2013

im using this because i have eczema/hives on my skin. though it did not totally heal from a change of soap, i find this one is pretty gentle and nice and i feel safe to use it on my skin

best facial cleanser.

Posted by 4898462900972176966 on Nov 04, 2013

This means I order a second time. stunning fragrance, it spotosbno wash even makeup.best facial cleanser.

Muy bien

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Nov 14, 2013

Bueno y genial de precio!

nice

Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Nov 26, 2013

good, only downside - a lot of soap goes out in each pump

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 12, 2013

Nice, when I add a few drops of essential oils. Does not lather much.

gentle

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

I used to try a lot of cleansers with things that were too irritating...I never really think of myself as having sensitive skin, but thinking back, a lot of things were way too harsh. This is nice and basic, no drying/stinging/burning/itching, just gentle and effective.

bon nettoyant pour peau sensible

Posted by 4835975259761426338 on Jun 04, 2014

J'ai enfin trouvé un bon nettoyant pour ma peau sensible, il n'irrite pas la peau (même s'il faut toujours mettre une crème hydratante après utilisation) et il est non comédogène !

Gentle

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 28, 2013

I have combination oily/normal skin, and previously was using an off-the-shelf cleanser which was too harsh. This has a little minty smell - don't get it in your eyes! I now can wash my face more often without drying it out, however, whenever my face is oily (after a whole day etc), this doesn't remove the oil too effectively. So I would wash a second time, but only my T-zone or wherever that is still oily. At the end of it, my face is still happier than using a stronger/harsher cleanser, plus this is good value for money, so will continue using it!

Asequible!

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Es un jabon muy suave, economico, asequible y que cuida la piel. La verdad, me ha gustado bastante, pero tampoco es que sea una maravilla... He probado otros que me han gustdo mucho mas. De momento nose si repetiré con el o no..., pero se queda en los posibles.