Very Good Product

Posted by 4818768988550092919 on Jan 15, 2016

I truly needed this in my life. I never want to use soap again.

NutriBiotic skin cleanser

Posted by 4981632892819667022 on May 14, 2016

It cleans my face without drying it. Good quality and cost effective, surely will reorder.

is ok

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Jun 07, 2016

is ok

Perfecto!

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jun 28, 2016

Limpia la piel estupendamente, no reseca y tiene un dosificador la mar de práctico, repetiré seguro!

Great gel cleanser for oily skin

Posted by 5463759834894653100 on Aug 01, 2016

a very effective cleanser without drying out my skin. i prefer this one over the fragrance free version. it has a slight mint scent that simply refreshes your skin. plus it's very affordable!

Best soap

Posted by Reviewer2790546 on Sep 08, 2016

Have been using this product for 10 years. There is no comparable product that delivers the same results.

I love it!

Posted by 4758141279588971024 on Sep 10, 2016

I really like this one. You get a lot for the money, the aloe Vera smell and feeling on the skin is nice, and I feel that my skin are more clean and less dry after I have started using it. It's also really practical with the pump. It makes its so much more easy to use :)

PH Neutral

Posted by 5705272510996162261 on Oct 23, 2016

My daughter had sensitive skin. She need PH Neutral Cleanser on face n body. And this work and price are reasonable.

bon nettoyant pour peau sensible

Posted by 4835975259761426338 on Jun 04, 2014

J'ai enfin trouvé un bon nettoyant pour ma peau sensible, il n'irrite pas la peau (même s'il faut toujours mettre une crème hydratante après utilisation) et il est non comédogène !

Gentle

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 28, 2013

I have combination oily/normal skin, and previously was using an off-the-shelf cleanser which was too harsh. This has a little minty smell - don't get it in your eyes! I now can wash my face more often without drying it out, however, whenever my face is oily (after a whole day etc), this doesn't remove the oil too effectively. So I would wash a second time, but only my T-zone or wherever that is still oily. At the end of it, my face is still happier than using a stronger/harsher cleanser, plus this is good value for money, so will continue using it!