Okay cleanser, probably wouldn't buy it again though

Posted by Reviewer3217688 on Aug 16, 2009

Works somewhat well at cleaning my face and removing all makeup. Has a somewhat strange smell, kind of like stale beer. Not bad, not great. This cleanser is still better than any kind of cleanser you can buy from your local grocery, drug or big box store.

helps acne

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Dec 10, 2008

My daughter has been using this for a week or so and I can see a difference in her blemishes. Have to wait and see if her complexion stays clear, but it is a nice product

Face soap

Posted by Lipsticklady on Feb 09, 2010

Really like for keeping my face clean...does a good job.

good and inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

OK for sensitive skin. I use it as a face and body wash. A small amount works well.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Oct 07, 2009

Without overdrying the skin

Feeling clean!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Dec 02, 2013

I use it as a shower gel. I really like it: you can feel than the skin is squeeky clean and the smell is kind of neutral/alcohol that I really appreciate.

Best

Posted by devo4ka on Dec 18, 2013

Good soap. Suitable for my sensitive skin. As part no parabens. I love its light minty flavor. Soap cleanses the skin and my daughter does not irritate and dry it. I will buy more and recommend to everyone.

Great product

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Aug 13, 2013

But please note, even do it says fragance free, i do detet a smell. Is a nice one, but if you are really loking for a fragance free product, this is not.

Perfect for combination skin!

Posted by girlgonevegan on Aug 20, 2012

I love this cleanser. It feels like Clinique's Mild Soap, but for a fraction of cost. It really leaves my skin clean and doesn't dry out. I highly recommend it for combination skin.

will definitely repurchase this

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 03, 2013

Wonderful cleanser - didn't expect that it would be so good! It's very moisturizing,doesn't irritate eyes and I've noticed face skin got much more clear and smooth after using it for a while.