Great product at a bargain

Posted by Reviewer3352831 on Feb 05, 2014

A little goes a long way with this product, I originally purchased it last summer (August 2013) and even with some regular use, it's still at least half full! I have combination skin and have tried many, many products but this one is definitely one of my favorites: it gets rid of the oil without over drying and it also has a nice invigorating scent that makes me happy every time I use it, highly recommend.

very good

Posted by 5268796766432547176 on Jun 02, 2013

very good!!!i like it!!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3202892 on Jan 03, 2011

I have used this product for about three years now.Was having problems with regular soap and skin irritation for my acne.Since changing to this product the irritations have mostly gone away.

Perfect to sensitive skin care

Posted by 4771794641569324970 on Sep 08, 2013

This product clean easily to sensitive skins. Contains a balm effect that it does special to the skin prone to irritation. Very recomendable

smells wonderful and cleans well

Posted by paulita85 on Oct 29, 2012

I love your smell is very soapy but delicate at the same time, I love it and always use it in the mornings and evenings, I think is the best, I'm very happy with it

I have used this for years

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Jan 02, 2009

I always purchase this product - It cleans my face completely without drying out my skin. And it removes all my eye makeup without using any facecloth or tissues.

You Can Actually Understand the Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3182716 on Sep 22, 2011

This applies to all the items I purchased. They all contain ingredients you can recognize and understand--no chemical alphapet--and the price is right. Several of the bottles leaked in shipping but iherb promptly refunded the cost of the bottles that leaked. I will be ordering again!

NutriBiotic Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3042921 on Nov 01, 2009

I have been using this product as a facial cleanser for years. I love it! I have sensitive skin and I'm so happy that I found something that doesn't dry or irritate my skin. I'm also happy that I can buy it online from iHerb.com. It makes my life much easier knowing I can log on and re-order anytime. Shipping was quick which was a huge bonus.

NutriBiotic skin cleanser

Posted by 4981632892819667022 on May 14, 2016

It cleans my face without drying it. Good quality and cost effective, surely will reorder.

Awesome

Posted by 5178089236688730456 on Jun 09, 2014

Love the smell and it does not leave an oily feel to the skin. My kids love it.