10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Non-Soap, Original, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Use it as facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

Wonderful gel like cleanser; however it does smell a little bit like hospital soap. I still will continue to purchase because I can feel true cleansing properties on my hands and face when using it.

Wonderful product for sensitive people

Posted by Reviewer2879724 on May 11, 2011

I am very sensitive to products, chemical and otherwise, and this product is a great compliment to my already sparse repertoire.

fabulous

Posted by allisonmartin on May 20, 2011

This product is wonderful. The first week I used it,my face peeled. After one week my skin felt and looked great. I have been struggling with skin cleansers all my life. Now 37, my skin is smooth. This is a lot better than proactive. Etc, and mich more cost effective. I will continue to use this forever..... so happy I found it.

helps acne

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Dec 10, 2008

My daughter has been using this for a week or so and I can see a difference in her blemishes. Have to wait and see if her complexion stays clear, but it is a nice product

I have used this for years

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Jan 02, 2009

I always purchase this product - It cleans my face completely without drying out my skin. And it removes all my eye makeup without using any facecloth or tissues.