great product

Posted by Reviewer3202892 on Jan 03, 2011

I have used this product for about three years now.Was having problems with regular soap and skin irritation for my acne.Since changing to this product the irritations have mostly gone away.

excellent to keep infection off eye lids

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Jan 21, 2011

I have used this product for years to wash my face and eye lids. Since I started this I have had no more problems with getting infections on my eye lids. And it does not dry out my skin which is important.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Oct 07, 2009

Without overdrying the skin

NutriBiotic Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3042921 on Nov 01, 2009

I have been using this product as a facial cleanser for years. I love it! I have sensitive skin and I'm so happy that I found something that doesn't dry or irritate my skin. I'm also happy that I can buy it online from iHerb.com. It makes my life much easier knowing I can log on and re-order anytime. Shipping was quick which was a huge bonus.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Nov 09, 2009

This is a great cleanser - it doesn't strip the oils like some cleansers. It is gentle and yet effective. Ha Ha -I sound like an advertisement! :)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1300839 on Dec 08, 2009

This is a great cleanser. It's gentle and it doesn't try out my skin. For the price it's great compared to other cleansers that give less product for more.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Dec 17, 2009

I have been using this body wash for a few years. It does not dry out my skin. It works well. It does not leave residue to cause problems.

I love this cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2818144 on Jan 10, 2010

The product is great and delivery was as promised!

Face soap

Posted by Lipsticklady on Feb 09, 2010

Really like for keeping my face clean...does a good job.

will definitely repurchase this

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 03, 2013

Wonderful cleanser - didn't expect that it would be so good! It's very moisturizing,doesn't irritate eyes and I've noticed face skin got much more clear and smooth after using it for a while.