Actually pretty tasty

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

Usually i buy Sun Warrior rice protein (natural flavor) here in Norway, and i was (still are) very happy with it. But because we have a import tax/fees for everything of value over about 33$, i had to find alternatives when i discovered iherb. I found and ordered 2 boxes of NutriBiotic Rice Protein Chocolate. Its a lot cheaper and it does actually taste better too. At first i thought it mixed well, but tasted very little and was somewhat grainy. But after 6-7 shakes, it really started to grow on me. Now i prefer it to any other protein powders when i make my 3 daily shakes. A few easy tips to make the shake taste even better: *Mix it with unflavored (or Chocolate) rice milk *Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil (it makes it healthier, 100% smooth and tasting fantastic for some reason -even when mixing with water) *Blend in 10-50% hemp, pea, different brand of rice or other type of protein-powder to get different taste and texture.

Love the Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

This product is super. I love the chocolate flavor and it helps to regulate my blood sugar. I look forward to it every day. It's like having a treat without the worry of sugar.

Try this for that chocolate craving

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Oct 27, 2008

Yumm! I mix this with chocolate almond milk for a morning shake, or an afternoon pick me up, and it satisfies my craving for chocolate but, unlike chocolate, it has the health benefit of protein and carbohydrates without the fat and empty calories of a chocolate bar.

Nurtibiotic Rice Protein Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2114481 on Jan 18, 2010

I've found Nutribiotic rice protein chocolate really good, so much easier to drink than the unflavoured rice protein powder. Delivery was really quick too

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1599776 on Nov 10, 2009

I use this product because I am allergic to whey protein so it is great for that purpose. It has a grainy texture compared to other types of protein powder even when mixed in a blender.

Great alternativ to whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2513058 on Nov 29, 2011

Love the taste, but could have disolved a bit easier. It requires a bit of shaking to get it fully disolved, but it helps to put the protein powder in the shaker BEFORE the liquids.

Not very good

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

Rice protein tastes pretty foul no matter what the flavouring and this is no different in that regard. What I don't like about this product is that once mixed, if you leave it a while then the powder drops to the bottom of the shake. The Jarrow rice protein doesn't do this, once mixed it stays mixed. Both taste roughly as bad as each other but the Jarrow mixes and stays mixed, therefore it is the better product.

NutriBiotic, Rice Protein, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on May 16, 2008

Great in smoothies.

Not worth it.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

Ordinary rice protein, a dash of stevia, and some cocoa, and you have the same thing, but for the half of the price.

Great alternative to whey and soy

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

I like the chocolate flavor. The best part of this is that it's not grainy like some other rice protein powders that I've tried. This is my fave by far! Delicious and easy. To be honest, I usually throw it in a green smoothie with berries and banana. :) I've had it by itself sometimes when I'm in a rush and it's good.