NutriBiotic, Raw Rice Protein, Vanilla, 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Vanilla taste is great

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Jul 23, 2007

I really like the rice protein. I am allergic to soy. This one has a good taste and easy to mix.

Great Taste -- Slightly Gritty.

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Jan 14, 2008

I decided to try Rice Protein, so as to diversify my diet a bit more. The NutriBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavor, was actually quite tasty. My only complaint is that it's a bit gritty. Now, I am a vegan and am used to gritty food, but this is just about too gritty for me, which is too bad because the flavor is nice. Note, I only mixed it with cold water, so maybe I need to experiment a bit more with it. I would probably buy it again, because it's macronutrient profile is great -- lots of protein and even with so few carbs and no scary artificial sweeteners, they managed to give it a wonderfully strong vanilla flavor! F\If it mixed better, it'd be the perfect product!

great

Posted by Reviewer1050655 on Feb 12, 2008

This is a really great product for those sensitive to soy, gluten, whey and dairy ingredients. With only liquid its a bit grainy so just get creative with your mixing try-ice, a bannana, ricera yogurt and rice milk and see what you think.

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer1062431 on Jan 19, 2009

I like it real well

Vanilla Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer2758646 on Nov 23, 2009

Excellent product for those with dairy allergy. Highly recommended by my naturopath. I use it with rice milk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »