Delicious taste, texture takes some getting used to..

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Jul 02, 2012

(From Finland) I used whey protein exclusively for years and loved it until one day my gut started rejecting it. I had to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this protein! The slightly sandy/chalky texture and feel took some getting used to, but it blends fairly well and when you combine it with stevia, it tastes delicious, almost like a vanilla milkshake: a pure, clean vanilla taste without the overbearing aftertaste of whey or milk that lingers in your mouth. I give it 5 stars for taste and 3.5 for texture = 4 stars, final score.

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

This is a good protein and very cheap. It's not organic but occasionally I use this one and like it.

Great Taste -- Slightly Gritty.

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Jan 14, 2008

I decided to try Rice Protein, so as to diversify my diet a bit more. The NutriBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavor, was actually quite tasty. My only complaint is that it's a bit gritty. Now, I am a vegan and am used to gritty food, but this is just about too gritty for me, which is too bad because the flavor is nice. Note, I only mixed it with cold water, so maybe I need to experiment a bit more with it. I would probably buy it again, because it's macronutrient profile is great -- lots of protein and even with so few carbs and no scary artificial sweeteners, they managed to give it a wonderfully strong vanilla flavor! F\If it mixed better, it'd be the perfect product!

great

Posted by Reviewer1050655 on Feb 12, 2008

This is a really great product for those sensitive to soy, gluten, whey and dairy ingredients. With only liquid its a bit grainy so just get creative with your mixing try-ice, a bannana, ricera yogurt and rice milk and see what you think.

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer1062431 on Jan 19, 2009

I like it real well

Vanilla Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer2758646 on Nov 23, 2009

Excellent product for those with dairy allergy. Highly recommended by my naturopath. I use it with rice milk.

Michelle Baker

Posted by Reviewer2718936 on Jan 29, 2010

Very good quality, reasonably priced, kept me feeling full for hours.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2571883 on Feb 05, 2010

Provides good energy, protein for the day! Good tasting! Will continue to purchase.

rice protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on May 10, 2010

not bad if you stir the lumps out. vanilla is much better than plain.

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on May 22, 2010

Overall: Pleasant vanilla taste, & a decent amount of protein per serving! A bit grainy for my liking, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »