Great Taste -- Slightly Gritty.

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Jan 14, 2008

I decided to try Rice Protein, so as to diversify my diet a bit more. The NutriBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavor, was actually quite tasty. My only complaint is that it's a bit gritty. Now, I am a vegan and am used to gritty food, but this is just about too gritty for me, which is too bad because the flavor is nice. Note, I only mixed it with cold water, so maybe I need to experiment a bit more with it. I would probably buy it again, because it's macronutrient profile is great -- lots of protein and even with so few carbs and no scary artificial sweeteners, they managed to give it a wonderfully strong vanilla flavor! F\If it mixed better, it'd be the perfect product!

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

This is a good protein and very cheap. It's not organic but occasionally I use this one and like it.

Delicious taste, texture takes some getting used to..

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Jul 02, 2012

(From Finland) I used whey protein exclusively for years and loved it until one day my gut started rejecting it. I had to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this protein! The slightly sandy/chalky texture and feel took some getting used to, but it blends fairly well and when you combine it with stevia, it tastes delicious, almost like a vanilla milkshake: a pure, clean vanilla taste without the overbearing aftertaste of whey or milk that lingers in your mouth. I give it 5 stars for taste and 3.5 for texture = 4 stars, final score.

Good taste and satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jun 01, 2012

Normally I take a whey protein powder, but right now I need to avoid the product I normally use because of a food sensitivity to it. So I'm taking this Rice Protein product because I'm not sensitive to it. I like the price, the taste and the minimal processing to make it.

Vanilla taste is great

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Jul 23, 2007

I really like the rice protein. I am allergic to soy. This one has a good taste and easy to mix.

Helps with hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Feb 07, 2011

Mixed with yoghurt, this protein powder is helpful in a low carb diet, for hypoglycemics. The taste is fine, a bit chemical, IMO.

great

Posted by Reviewer1050655 on Feb 12, 2008

This is a really great product for those sensitive to soy, gluten, whey and dairy ingredients. With only liquid its a bit grainy so just get creative with your mixing try-ice, a bannana, ricera yogurt and rice milk and see what you think.

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer1062431 on Jan 19, 2009

I like it real well

Vanilla Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer2758646 on Nov 23, 2009

Excellent product for those with dairy allergy. Highly recommended by my naturopath. I use it with rice milk.

Michelle Baker

Posted by Reviewer2718936 on Jan 29, 2010

Very good quality, reasonably priced, kept me feeling full for hours.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »