Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Raw Rice Protein, Vanilla, 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2718127 on May 22, 2008

but don't expect to just mix it with water and go. I usually blend it with a banana, ice, and almond milk. Even then it's still fairly chalky (though I do use a lot of it) but you get used to it. And the flavor is good. You get a lot more protein per serving (and less calories) then some other brands where you have to use much more powder. Overall, I really like this and will definitely buy it again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on May 26, 2008

I have been using protein powder for years and this is my favorite. I like it better than soy because it has a lighter taste. I put it in waffles and pancakes and, along with some added fruit, it makes a good rounded meal for my kiddos.

The best rice protein I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Apr 22, 2009

I was looking for a rice protein with a bit of vanilla flavour and this one delivers. I made a shake with it for the first time today and the rice is so finely ground. It doesn't have the grittiness that other rice proteins have so my shake was much more enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again - in fact, going forward this will be my regular rice protein.

Good vegan protein!

Posted by Reviewer2392325 on May 06, 2010

I like that this protein doesn't have sugar / artificial sweeteners in it, and you can really taste the vanilla! I was searching for good natural, not animal-product protein, and here it is!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2631012 on Feb 17, 2011

As always prompt shipping,fast delivery. I don't digest meats well, and so am often protein deficient. I have tried many different protein powders. The flavor and absorbtion of this product is highley noticable. Much recomended. Great in my morning coffee!