rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2462329 on Nov 28, 2008

dissolves well in water, flavouring could b made a little stronger as harly any vaniilla taste. otherwise an Awesome after workout drink. significantly reduces muscle ftique on the next day . great for vegans and lactose intolerence !

It's Protein, it's rice and it tastes like Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2356139 on Aug 29, 2008

Pretty plain vanilla review - I like this stuff, been using it for the last 2 years. I prefer the Vanilla over the chocolate and berry flavors. The vanilla goes well with just about everything, i even add a little to my morning smoothie thatis mostly green mix.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 11, 2008

I started with this product because it is recommended by Dr. Mark Hyman of the UltraSimple Diet fame. I've stayed with it because it is delicious as well. I have it in a shake with blueberries, water and flax seeds each morning and it's all I need for a breakfast that sustains me.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3266839 on May 09, 2007

My two yr old has serious food allergies so this is an excellent producut for us. I make him banana shakes with it. Rice milk, banana and a huge scoop of this powder with ice in the blender is awesome - the whole family asks for them. I add ground flax seed to mine and it's really yummy. Even the vanilla flavored poweder just mixed with the rice milk is really delicious alone.

nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Feb 04, 2009

Excellent flavor, first rice protein I can tolerate

Nutribiotic rice protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1638609 on Apr 03, 2009

Has the best texture of any of the low carb rice protein powders I've tried. Flavour is manageable.

Tastes Awful

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010

This protein powder tastes awful on it's own (mixed with water) but is okay with a banana or juice. It's good value.

Best tasting rice protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

Of 5 or 6 brands I've tried, this is the best tasting rice protein powder. It still has a bit of a grainy texture when mixed into liquids, but that's just the nature of rice protein. This vanilla tastes much better than the plain. In addition to mixing this into fruit smoothies, you can also stir it into nut butters or bake it into cookies.

Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1067438 on Jul 15, 2009

I did the research, you get more bang for your buck especially with such a large size(Had to clean off the counter to make room for it). Also, the protein is higher and the fat lower than any other pro powder I researched. It is perfect for me as soy isnt an option and hemp doesnt taste good. Just put it in the blender with fruit, oat milk and yogurt and it is a power meal.!!

Very Digestible

Posted by Reviewer2091434 on Oct 09, 2009

Like many vegetarians, I find it difficult to get enough complete protein during the day and unfortunately the soy isolate I'd used for many years became difficult to digest. After trying hemp protein (only 37% protein by weight)and another rice protein brand, I settled on NutriBiotic's Vanilla Rice Protein. It is 80% protein by weight and I find it easy to digest, even in fairly sizable quantities. And the vanilla flavor is a huge plus in my daily smoothie. This is an excellent product and anyone considering moving away from soy isolates should give it a try.