从不过敏的人居然过敏了

Posted by 5738491700978088407 on May 02, 2016

用了三天,脸上奇痒,越用越痒。本来看评价觉得一定会很温和,结果悲剧了呵呵呵。现在堆在角落了,基本是留给男友当沐浴露的节奏。

Posted by 5683358748573741305 on May 01, 2016

It's so so so goood 😻💛

haven't used the product yet but..

Posted by 4958350501247239427 on Apr 22, 2016

Spilled all over the box when I received it. Need to be more cautious when wrapping this kind of liquid products.

best cleanser ever

Posted by 5667205705250438624 on Apr 21, 2016

I used already 2 month and i could certainly say it is best cleanser for face & body. I have sensitive skin (perioral dermatitis & atopic dermatitis on my shoulders) and this cleanser don't make my skin react bad, so i'm very satisfied. For face i use only one pump and clear face with warm water and a cellulose sponge. Same for body

veeryyy goooood

Posted by Msha3l-1 on Apr 19, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this is the beeessstttt

Perfect

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 12, 2016

It is: - big, - lasts long, - clean good, - natural, - practical dosing, - good price. I give it a lower star rate just because the bottle isn't very practical for traveling around. If this is helpful to you,please rate. Thank you.

A nice plain, effective, gentle cleanser

Posted by 4952323352849236850 on Apr 08, 2016

I have had no issues with this cleanser at all. It delves deep into my pores and clears them out even better than my salicylic-based acne washes. It clears the pores even better than a scrub! I am amazed at its power considering how 'plain' it is when pumping it out of the bottle. I also use this on problem areas too, like at the top of my back and i am noticing a big difference.

Not very suitable for dry face skin

Posted by 5410757787867981056 on Apr 06, 2016

If using daily, makes my dry face skin even more dry. But perfect as a body wash. Huge bottle - will empty it in 6-12 months I guess

Quite good!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2016

I have been using this for quite a while now for my face & it's pretty good. I can't feel any real difference but it hasn't given me any irritation either. But the smell is not very pleasant even though it is supposed to be fragrance free. I will continue to purchase it unless I find something I like better.

good value and very mild

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Huge bottle for the price, this will last for ages. It's very mild, no scent and leaves skin clean - I don't have to use a separate make up remover. I like the pump bottle too.