NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fresh Fruit, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

NutriBiotic, Skin cleanser, Fresh Fruit, Non soap

Posted by Reviewer1562554 From Canada on Feb 24, 2011

Excellent product! Just received my order a couple of days ago, so I've only used the cleanser 3 times & I'm impressed. Has a nice clean smell, light gel texture, nice light lather, handy pump container , natural ingredients, & paraben free! Skin is cleansed gently, removes make/up & eye make/ up as well. Non drying skin feel clean & smooth..So..I'm very pleased with this product. oh... & look at the price!!!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1427486 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 14, 2011

I am a huge fan of Nutribiotic products (their nasal spray saves me from every cold) and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately, it made me break out in dry skin patches on my elbows, knees and the corner of my mouth. I won't use it but it's a shame since it smells good and I love that its in a pump bottle.

Cleans and moisturizes

Posted by Reviewer3091360 From Texas on Mar 29, 2011

Used this because of sensitive skin. And my room mate used her expensive body wash. But she has to apply moisturizer. And I don't have to, and I'm older than she is. The reason, I think is because there is no soap and it's natural. Love the fragrance. My extended family is using it too and they love it.

Nutri-Biotic skin cleaner; it's the best!

Posted by Reviewer2159603 From Florida on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using this product for ten years, and I love it! Ths is the first time that I've purchased it online. I saved a bundle over the health food store. One bottle used sparingly lasts me six months. I bought four bottles; I usually do when I like a product as much as this one. If your skin breaks out from bacteria (like mine does, since I live in the tropics), this product which contains citricidal (fruit), which acts as a natural anti-bacteriant, should do the trick. The product labeling is now different from the photo. It's not blue and red; it's white and purple; probably to reflect the change in formula, since they took out the parabens (preservatives), which I never realized where in there previously. Good job!

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1337432 From California on Jun 16, 2010

This product is easy on the skin, and does not have a lingering scent. This is also great as a liquid hand soap.