All natural

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Nov 19, 2015

very good for people with sensitive skin, I add sugar to make it a scrub.

Love the Bubble bath but, this is kind of drying

Posted by Reviewer1745215 on Sep 02, 2015

I love the bubble bath. I have used it for 25 years. I tried this hoping for a soothing skin cleanser but, it's too drying for me. I will def stick with the bubble bath though! No UTI's ever when I use it! Love the stuff!

Not bad

Posted by 5471902317327467413 on Aug 13, 2015

Not really moisture the skin, but good for remove makeup!

Very nice

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I do like the soap. It doesn't give you many suds like most soaps do but that's ok. It has a fresh fruit smell. Also the bottle is big, so I'm thinking this will last awhile.

so so

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

great value for price. it is big!!

keeps me "fresh"

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Oct 29, 2014

I've used this product for a few years now and it has never irritated my "tender parts" like most gels and soaps have. It's pH balanced and also great as a facial wash. Not too drying.

Recommended to use

Posted by Karepula on Oct 14, 2014

It is my second bottle of non-soapy NutriBiotic cleansers. The first one was Fragrance free. I do not find any differences between these two, only this one has a slightly note of berries as an additional aroma. It's very lovely and very easy to apply, easy to rinse out. I was using it as a facial cleanser on a regular basis and no bad experience. I like that the formula is very gentle and not irritating. My skin is prone to be very dry during cold time, but non of this happened using NutriBiotic Cleanser. Suitable to remove eye make up without any redness to your eyes. I find a big bottle as a plus, long lasts, in my case 4 moths. Hope was helpful.

The only face cleanser I use. Removes all traces of mascara

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Aug 24, 2014

Best makeup remover cleanser - just wash normally and rinse. The only product that will remove my eye mascara without rubbing and leaves my face wonderfully clean and smooth

skin cleanser

Posted by 5386198874394449504 on Apr 27, 2014

this is an excellent product i used this in my shower and as a facial cleanser it does not leave the skin dry after use skin felt moisturised after every use will definitely buy again...

health nut

Posted by Reviewer1286867 on Feb 07, 2014

love using this line of products, since store soaps give me issues, my nutritionist recommended it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »