Left skin red & blotchy

Posted by lissawesome on Jan 24, 2016

Unfortunately this cleanser did not agree with my sensitive skin - it left my face red and blotchy. It seemed to dry out my skin too. I'm using this to clean my makeup brushes instead - does the work well enough.

Not pleased

Posted by 4897569041862110948 on Oct 31, 2015

I was excited to try this cleanser after all the good reviews, but it dries my skin out way too much, almost painfully. I wouldn't recommend this product for sensitive skin and I will discontinue using it. Too bad, as it's a good price and a large bottle.

Combination sensitive skin

Posted by Unseenhawk on Oct 05, 2015

Didn't work well for my combination sensitive skin, caused redness and dryness, I gave it 2 stars for the reasonable price and the overall good ingredients, will use as a hand soap ! غسول للوجه لكن للأسف ماناسب بشرتي تلمختلطة الحساسة راح إن شاء الله استعمله صابون ايدين.

Pues no sé...

Posted by 5634020933502088125 on May 25, 2015

Buen precio y tentador su consumo por este motivo. En mi caso con piel mixta noto que me reseca la piel y escuece en los ojos ( es inevitable que toque un poco los ojos al lavarte la cara). A su favor diré que elimina incluso el maquillaje

skin cleanser

Posted by 5473366160414898889 on Feb 25, 2015

it was'nt an amazing product , didn't made for me any change.

irritated my face but not body.

Posted by 5457332584489440074 on Jan 13, 2015

since i use this cleanser, acne always popped out on my chin. it's kind disgusting. but it works on my body. my back acne seems faded.

Posted by 5130116630117120636 on Nov 19, 2014

bof

Posted by 5115905209669127179 on Oct 13, 2014

j'en ai beaucoup entendu parler, j'attendais beaucoup de ce produit, mais rien extraordinaire. Il nettoie bien le visage, aucune réaction, mais il ne sent pas très bon. Il dure très très longtemps.

Won't buy again

Posted by 4754877462541699665 on Aug 11, 2014

Kinda dries up my skin. & I don't like the smell, it smells like medicine.

No me inspira confianza

Posted by azzure on Feb 02, 2014

Pese a la buena fama que tenía cuando lo compré, a mí no me ha gustado. No notaba que limpiase bien mi piel, y además, he sabido de muchos casos en los que ha causado irritación y hasta quemaduras cutáneas, por lo tanto, no lo volveré a comprar. De hecho, el que tenía en casa, lo terminé usando para lavar el cuerpo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »