Combination sensitive skin

Posted by unseen on Oct 05, 2015

Didn't work well for my combination sensitive skin, caused redness and dryness, I gave it 2 stars for the reasonable price and the overall good ingredients, will use as a hand soap ! غسول للوجه لكن للأسف ماناسب بشرتي تلمختلطة الحساسة راح إن شاء الله استعمله صابون ايدين.

don't like

Posted by Reviewer2547189 on Jun 08, 2011

smells bubbles, makes skin dry

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer2192311 on Sep 13, 2011

I have such a sensitive and dry skin, this makes my skin feel like paper and after washing my face it itches.

Disappointing

Posted by 5423323533984773625 on Jan 02, 2013

After 3 days, I got rash and itching on my face skin, it became red and it took about week to recover..

Title

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Feb 23, 2013

Doesn't really cleanse the skin, and my face fells "tight" and dry after washing with this. Works ok as a body wash, but it still dries out my skin. Smells strange, like rubber. I wouldn't purchase it again.

No me inspira confianza

Posted by azzure on Feb 02, 2014

Pese a la buena fama que tenía cuando lo compré, a mí no me ha gustado. No notaba que limpiase bien mi piel, y además, he sabido de muchos casos en los que ha causado irritación y hasta quemaduras cutáneas, por lo tanto, no lo volveré a comprar. De hecho, el que tenía en casa, lo terminé usando para lavar el cuerpo.

Won't buy again

Posted by 4754877462541699665 on Aug 11, 2014

Kinda dries up my skin. & I don't like the smell, it smells like medicine.

bof

Posted by 5115905209669127179 on Oct 13, 2014

j'en ai beaucoup entendu parler, j'attendais beaucoup de ce produit, mais rien extraordinaire. Il nettoie bien le visage, aucune réaction, mais il ne sent pas très bon. Il dure très très longtemps.

Posted by 5130116630117120636 on Nov 19, 2014

irritated my face but not body.

Posted by 5457332584489440074 on Jan 13, 2015

since i use this cleanser, acne always popped out on my chin. it's kind disgusting. but it works on my body. my back acne seems faded.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »